85

(Chapter 85)

(Chapter 85)

An Omega's worth

~*~
Author POV

Jimin lay trembling in bed. They had given him his phone so he could call his parents or simply to entertain himself. His hands shook as he looked at the article displayed upon the screen.

It read:

~*~

Jimin of BTS suspected and confirmed by an anonymous nurse to be an Omega

Jimin, a member of the popular and upcoming idol group BTS has been found to be an Omega. When a fire broke out within the Bighit Entertainment's idol accommodation. Leaving an unconscious Jimin trapped within the building, where he was later saved by the brave fire crew on the scene.

Where he was safely taken to receive treatment at a secure hospital. However, a nurse discovered when Jimin was to be taken into surgery that one of the nations prized idols was a hidden Omega.

It is suspected that he used wing dye and scent suppressants to cover up the truth.

So the big question proposed now is how will Jimin be dealt with, as it is confirmed that Jimin has in fact broken the law by disguising his true sub gender. Only time will tell.

Author: Kintun Lee

~*~

Jimin shook with rage, anger, hurt, pain. He threw his phone across the room and pulled a pillow up from his bed, he pressed it into his face to muffle the sound and he screamed out the pent up feelings.

That's how the Alphas found him, red in the face, trembling, hands clutched tightly into fists. The sheets beneath him tucked tightly into his relentless grip. He probably looked half mad, but at this point Jimin didn't care.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung had entered the room, though he sounded hesitant to approach.

"TaeTae" he turned his tear stained face towards the ash grey winged Alpha. Raising his arms up, though they ached, making grabby hands at him.

Taehyung rushed across the room, taking Jimin into his arms. Careful as not to lean on Jimin's burnt legs or jostle him too much to make his wings hurt.

"He did it" Jimin whispered into Taehyung's shoulder.

"Who did what?" Taehyung asked.

"Remember that Kintun Lee guy. The one who harassed me a couple months back" Jimin responded.