101

(Chapter 101)A parent's love

(Chapter 101)
A parent's love

~*~
Author POV

The trial was less than a week away and it was doing nothing to ease Jimin's nerves. He was like a charged wire of anxiety. Paranoid and skittish.

He couldn't be alone, when the Alphas had declared they needed to go practise Jimin had begged for them to allow him to come too. But the rules had been layed down, it was by law that Jimin was under house arrest until the trial on the Monday morning.

This was to prevent him from 'running away'. Something that Jimin had no intention of doing. He had all he wanted here, his Alphas, a nest, he just needed the looming inevitability of the trail to lessen the pressure upon his shoulders and then he could truly be happy.

His feathers were feeling infinitely better since the Alphas groomed them for him, he now often walked around the house without them being bound. It offered him the freedom that his injuries and the nurses at the facility had denied him.

"Please don't leave" Jimin latched onto the closest Alpha. It was Jin, the purple winged Alpha wrapped him up in another long hug.

Engulfing him with wings of deep purple and the scent of night jasmine. It had become harder to deny Jimin when he was like this. With his blueberry scent now noticable, they Alphas could understand the Omega's emotions and moods.

A person's scent changes in tone when they experience different emotions, like becoming bitter when angry and almost airy when happy. The scent of sour blueberries permeated through the air, it revealed Jimin was sad, anxious that his Alphas were leaving him alone.

His hormones and inner Omega all over the place since he had finally been claimed as the Alpha's official Omega. Jin ran his fingers along the collar Yoongi had gifted Jimin, it was a snug fit around his neck.

"This is our promise to never leave you." Jin brushed his thumb over the collar, lightly catching Jimin's skin in the process.

"Be home soon" Jimin's eyes resembled a puppy.

"Of course, we'll be back as soon as we are allowed." Jin gave him a brief kiss on the cheek before he left the apartment, the others trailing after him.

"We have a surprise for you" Jungkook told Jimin just before he was about to leave. "So if someone knocks at the door don't be scared yeah" Jungkook brushed his golden feathers along the top ridge of Jimin's icy blue wings.

Giving him a lopsided bunny smile he left the apartment, the front door slamming behind him. And then Jimin was alone, standing by himself in the entrance hall of the apartment. His inner Omega wanted to tear down the stairs after his Alpha and feel comforted by their warm embraces again.

But he reined that feeling in, instead heading to the living room where the nest his Alphas had built remained from the night before. He climbed into it, his bare feet sliding on the silky materials. He pulled a blanket over himself and lay down preparing to take a nap until lunch time. His body needed as much rest as it could get.

~*~

He was awoken by a sharp knocking sound. He startled despite Jungkook's warning earlier that someone would be coming.

He got up carefully as not to jolt his wings to much. They brushed along the sofa and walls as he walked. Subconsciously trying to scent mark his home. But when he got to the front door he could scent it.

The scents of bitter dark spiced chocolate and sweet mango and passionfruit. His mother and father.

He flung open the door, and was immediately wrapped up in a bear hug by his Dad. The Omegas both cuddling close to one another as Carmine closed the front door. Hiding their private greeting from the corridor.

Jimin separated from Jemian to hug his Mum. She wrapped him in just as fiercely as Jemian had. Jimin melted into her comforting embrace.

"You're here early" Jimin said with delight.

"Yes, that mate of yours, Yoongi I believe it was, called me saying you were having a hard time. So we came earlier." Carmine took a seat on the sofa as they walked into the living room.

Her mid calf maroon dress riding up to her knees as she sat. Her black boots crossing over one another as she got comfortable on the sofa. With her hair pinned back into a braided bun she was as elegant as ever.

Jemian silently asked permission to enter Jimin nest upon the living room floor. Jimin nodded so Jemian slipped his shoes off climbing inside carefully. As he knew the importance of an Omega's nest, being an Omega himself.

Jimin climbed in with him, curling up into his father's side.

"Have you eaten today?" Carmine asked.

Jimin guiltily shook his head. Jemian combed his hand through his fledgling's hair. Jimin sighing when he could smell the mango and passionfruit scent from the scent glands in his Dad's wrist.

Carmine stood up heading into the kitchen, presumably to made them some food.

About 15 minutes later she reappeared a plate in hand, and a drink in the other. She took a seat on the outside of the nest. Not daring to enter without permission.

"I want you to finish the plate. I noticed one of your mates left out the list of foods you need to eat to build your strength back up" Carmine instructed.

She had made a selection of fruit, as well as poached eggs on muffins. Protein, carbohydrate and fruit vegetables were all on Jimin's list. He reached for the first poached egg on muffin slice and took a bite, the yolk breaking dropping yellow liquid onto the plate.

Carmine smiled a gentle grumble coming from her throat. Unlike when she had been around the other last time she had grumbled, she did not taper off the sound immediately. Instead allowing it to was over her family, making them relax at the sound, the natural reaction of any Omega to the sound.

So Jimin finished the plate of food, a purr in his throat and the comforting scents of his parents surrounding him. Making him feel safe, a small smile appearing on his face when Jemian pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

~*~

Carmine and Jemian are back.

Did you like it?

I hope you did.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter