45

(Chapter 45)Happy new year

(Chapter 45)
Happy new year

~*~
Author POV

Jimin ruffled his feathers waiting for the wing dye to dry. It still felt tacky to the touch. It was the only time he had available at the moment with all the preparations for the new year rolling in.

"Jimin come on. We are playing Mario kart. Jungkook's winning again" Taehyung knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in a minute" Jimin responded. He rubbed his towel over his wet hair once more, catching the last few droplets of water that were about to land on his face.

He tested the dye on his wings, smiling when he felt they were no longer tacky under his touch. Rather smooth, much like a wing should be. He shook them once before settling them back comfortably.

In the mirror he assessed the bruising from the fall that had yet to completely vanish. His wrist though out of the temporary cast was still bruised black. His ribs were bruised as well, greens and yellows dotted about like random paint splats. He pulled his shirt over his head, wincing slightly at the strain in his back.

He had been attending the physiotherapy as instructed. He was less up to date on rubbing the numbing cream into his back muscles to help loosen them and relieve the pain and pressure building up.

Swallowing the heat and scent suppressants and downing them with a glass of water. He dried the corners of his mouth, applied the scent blockers to his glands on his wrists and neck.

Finally ready he headed into the living room, drying his hair as he went to mimicking as if he had just gotten out of the shower.

"How badly are you losing?" He asked the ash grey winged Alpha. Taehyung did an illegally cute pout.

"All of them" it was accompanied with a huff of breath and a childish crossing of his arms.

"Why don't you make it your new years resolution to beat him?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I will definitely be able to beat you next year!" Taehyung said with confidence.

"Might want to practice" Jungkook smirked back at him. His inner Alpha loving the challenge especially since Jimin was here to watch him win.

"Want anything to eat? I think Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung are in the kitchen making something" Jimin inquired.

"We tried. Jin-hyung was holding a spatula he threatened us if we stole anything" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. They looked like 2 over grown puppies, Jimin decided Taehyung would be one with big floppy ears, purefully from the way Taehyung's hair reacted to him shaking his head.

Jimin headed to the kitchen.

"Hi Jinnie-hyung, Hobi-hyung" he greeted them both. Leaning against the door frame.