68

(Chapter 68)Meet the family

(Chapter 68)
Meet the family

~*~
Author POV

Jimin wasn't prepared to say the least. He hadn't really imagined what it was going to be like meeting each of the Alpha's parents. He had heard some of the members speak regularly of their parents other didn't mention them at all.

He remembers that Jungkook had a mother and father, his father an Alpha, his mother and Omega. Hoseok has 2 mothers he remembers Hoseok mentioning them on the day he taught him to roller skate. Though he didn't know their secondary genders.

Yoongi had a mother and father, his father an Alpha, his mother he never spoke of, aside from telling Jimin she ran away and left him. Jin had a mother and father, both too busy to care for him. Namjoon he wasn't entirely sure of, but Namjoon had mentioned his parents once but never in detail. Taehyung had mentioned his parents enough to say he had 3 other siblings but never more than that.

But now they were all arriving, on the same day. Something had gone wrong with the system and all of them had been informed to come on the same day, so they all had as no one had corrected them otherwise.

Carmine and Jemian were already sitting comfortably in the living room making small talk with one another about their business. Talking of new recipes and plans that Jimin occasionally put his input into. Jin was as equally as invested as the family. He shared his own passion for baking and expressed that to Jemian frequently, asking for tips and tricks. Secretly trying to discover home cooking that Jimin loved from his childhood. So he could recreate them to the best of his ability at a later date.

A knock sounded on the door at roughly 11am. Hoseok bounded out of his bedroom, sunset orange wings perked up and body language excited. He threw open the front door, Jimin was unable to see who was at the door from where he was sitting. But by the sounds of the greeting it was Hoseok's parents.

Soon 2 women entered the room. One was almost as tall at Hoseok. Her hair was long and straight, the front pulled up to a side of the head plait to hold it out of her eyes. They were as warm as the smile on her face. She was lean and with such vibrant turquoise wings, an Alpha.

"I am Hyun-aw and this is my wife and mate Hee-young" the woman gestured to her mate.

A woman who was rosy cheeked and with a smile bright enough to rival Hoseok. She was shorter than Hyun-aw by a good few inches. While her Alpha wore high heels, Hee-young wore doctor martins, with a flower pattern embroidered up the side. They matched her dungarees that had paint streaks on the pockets. Which seemed out of sorts compared to Hyun-aw's elegant dress.

"Its amazing to meet you all. You just be Jimin, you really are as cute as Hoseok said you were" Hee-young declared. Even her voice was warm and inviting. Hoseok blushed at his mother's comment, as did Jimin.