Chapter twenty nine

My play got postponed cause of COVID and I'm so triggered

~

Your POV

"Your kidding right? Did Zach put you up to this or something?" You ask him in disbelief. "No I'm serious." He says as he grabs your arms gently.

You look into his eyes and there were no signs of him lying. "Oh.... your serious...." You mumble as your eyes nervously stare at the ground. "Crap... I knew I shouldn't have said anything... I didn't want to make it awkward and I knew you didn't feel the same way..." Corbyn started to ramble but you just slightly shook your head.

"I have feelings for you to." You say softly causing him to sigh in relief. "Really?" He asks you softly.

"Yes, I've liked you for a while now." You say as you both smile. "Do you think we could maybe try that kiss thing again?" He says softly causing you to laugh.

You nod your head as he leans in and kisses you again. You heard someone yell as the door opened causing you and Corbyn to both pull away. "Were you guys just kissing!" Jack screamed loudly causing Corbyn to put his hand over jacks mouth.

"Yes now shut up... we aren't gonna tell the other guys about us." Corbyn says sharply. "What exactly are you guys?" Jack asked in an excited tone.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend." Corbyn says causing your eyes to widen. "I mean if you want to be my girlfriend." Corbyn says nervously as he looks over at you.

"Yes." You reply softly causing him to smile. "Guys... I can't keep a secret like this one." Jack complains.

"Well you have to...just for a little while... we don't need the other guys all up in our business." Corbyn tells Jack. "Fine but if Zach makes me tell him I might do it." Jack says as a laugh leaves his mouth.

Corbyn smacks Jack in the head causing Jack to fake cry. "Maybe it's best you don't tell Daniel or Zach they might not take it well." Jack says softly. "What do you mean they might not take it well?" You asked him.

"We'll look at the time... I gotta go wash my cow." Jack says as tries to quickly walk out of the room but you grab his arm and stop him. "Tell me." You say sharply.

"If it isn't complete obvious Daniels like madly in love with you and so is Zach. I myself couldn't care less." Jack says softly. "Shut up you had a crush on her literally last week." Corbyn says as he laughs at Jack.

Jack glares at Corbyn as he shakes his head. "I mean you could have picked me to be your boyfriend..." Jack begins to say but Corbyn quickly kicks him out of the room. "He won't be able to keep the secret for long." You say as a laugh leaves your mouth.

"I know but I just want to keep a secret for a little while." Corbyn whispers as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you into a tight hug.

Later that Week

You were all back home and everyone else was asleep but you and Corbyn. You were cooking breakfast as Corbyns arms were tightly wrapped around your waist. He was being so clingy but it was so adorable. The entire morning he wouldn't let go of you. He placed a million kisses on your cheeks causing you to laugh. He turned your body around and brought his hands up to hold your face as he placed his lips on yours.

"Dang that food smells good!" Zach yelled causing you and Corbyn to quickly break apart. "On.... wow... I think I got the hair out of your eye." Corbyn says as he pretends to be looking at your eye and pulling a hair out of it.

"Thanks." You mumble as you and Corbyn awkwardly break apart. "For a second I thought you were kissing but I must be really tired." Zach says as he yawns.

"Pshhh.... what.. us kissing? Never." Corbyn says as his voice cracks. You shake your head at how non convincing Corbyn sounds. Zach just gives Corbyn a confused look as he comes over and pulls you into a hug. "I'll kiss you." Zach says playfully.

"Me and Y/N are dating!" Corbyn blurts out as jealously was starting to form on his face. "What? For real?" Zach asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." You say as you look over at Corbyn. Zachs face falls as he nods his head. "You guys are cute together." Zach says softly.

Zach walks into the other room and flops his body on the couch. "You guys are dating? Congrats bro." Jonah said as he walked into the kitchen and gave Corbyn a high five.

You heard the sound of the door slamming and running footsteps. You noticed Zach was still sitting on the couch. "Who just sprinted out of the house?" You asked Zach softly. "Daniel." He mumbles as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Look Zach I know your upset and hurt but Corbyn is one of your friends and he makes me happy." You say softly as you sit next to Zach. "I know and I'm so happy for you guys but it still hurts." Zach says softly.

Jonah came and sat next to Zach and started to talk to him. "Should someone check on Daniel?" Corbyn asked you as he pointed at the door. You nod your head as you quickly head out the door. Corbyn followed close behind you.

"Daniel!" You yelled as you saw him. He had his hood over his head and he was walking away quickly. You ran up to catch up to him. He turned around and you noticed his eyes were red. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks you softly as his voice sounded broken.

"We haven't been together for long." You say softly as you feel guilty. Daniel notices Corbyn standing behind you. He shakes his head as he tightens his jaw. "Literally any of the other guys could have started dating her and it would have been fine but your my best friend. I told you I liked her." Daniel says softly.

"I know and I'm sorry... I know your hurt but we didn't do this to hurt you. She makes me happy." Corbyn says softly. Daniel shakes his head as he wipes away his tears. "You didn't even tell me you were in love with her. You just listened to me ramble on about her and you didn't say anything." Daniel says as his eyes were filled with hurt.

"I didn't even admit to myself that I liked her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was struggling with how I was feeling." Corbyn says softly. Daniel just shakes his head as his eyes land on you. "I'm happy for you guys but it just hurts to much right now." Daniel says softly as he starts walking away.

You try and run after him but Corbyn holds you back. "He needs some time to cool down." Corbyn tells you softly.

____________________________
The next part will be the last part sadly 🥺