Chapter twenty eight

I did start writing another Corbyn fan fic called entitlement if you guys wanna check that out 🥰

~

Your POV

"Nothing just put a movie on." Corbyn mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair. You sighed as you sat back on the couch and crossed your arms. "What's going on between you and Corbyn?" Jonah whispered so only you could hear.

"Nothing. Okay. Just because I don't sit by him doesn't mean anything." You say a little to loudly causing everyone to look at you. "Spiderman homecoming sounds good." Corbyn says awkwardly as he keeps his eyes on the tv.

You kept your eyes on the tv as you felt the eyes of the boys on both of you. "Welp. My time to shine." Daniel says playfully as he walks over to you.

He picks you up and places you on his lap. You notice Corbyn look over at you and clench his jaw. You tried to ignore him for the entire movie as you felt Daniels arms around you. You wished you were in Corbyns arms. It didn't feel the same but he wouldn't even look at you.

"I'm gonna make some popcorn." You tell Daniel as you get up and head to the kitchen. You immediately almost ran into someone. You looked up and realized it was Corbyn. "Sorry." You mumble as you quickly pass by him and grab the popcorn.

"I was actually on my way to make popcorn also." Corbyn says awkwardly as he leans his back against the counter. "Cool." You mumble in response.

"I guess I'll just wait for it." He mumbles as you place it in the microwave. You both stand there awkwardly as you refuse to make eye contact. "Look I'm sorry I kissed you." Corbyn says softly.

"You don't have to apologize. I just don't understand why your being so awkward." You say softly. The timer beeps and you both reach for the microwave causing your hands to collide. You feel immediate sparks surge through your hand. You both lock eyes for the first time that night. "You can get it." You mumble as you quickly look away from him.

He got the popcorn out and poured it into a bowel. "I'm sorry I'm being awkward... it's just... I don't know....I kissed my best friend and I assumed that it would ruin everything." He says frantically as he almost drops the popcorn. You laugh at him spilling popcorn on the floor. "Your the one making it awkward." You say softly.

"Can we just forget the kiss even happened? It was a in the moment type of thing." Corbyn says nervously. "Uh yeah." You mumble as his words sent daggers into your heart.

"Can we try and make things go back to normal?" Corbyn asked you softly. "Yeah." You say as disappointment is evident in your voice.

"And if you wanna go for Daniel. I say go for it." Corbyn says softly. "I don't like Daniel like that." You mumble as you play with your fingers.

"Oh okay. Well I'll see you in there." Corbyn says as he brushes past you. You wanted to cry. The kiss meant nothing to him and now you know you can never tell him how you feel because he obviously doesn't feel the same way. You felt overwhelmed by your emotions as You quickly ran into your room and locked the door. You cried into your pillow as you replayed the kiss in your mind.

You heard a soft knock on your door. "Hey... Where did you go? I'm worried about you." You heard Corbyn say through the door. You mentally screamed as your stared at the closed door. "Just leave me alone." You say sharply.

"Come on Y/N. Let me in." He says softly. You sigh as you open the door revealing the blonde haired boy. The moment he saw your red eyes he pulled you into his embrace. He was no longer awkward as he held you tightly and gently rubbed your back. "What's wrong?" He asks you softly.

"I just... I ruined everything by kissing you didn't I?" You say as more tears stream down your face. "You didn't ruin anything. I leaned in.. I wanted to kiss you." Corbyn says softly.

"Well why did you even want to kiss me?" You ask him sharply. "I don't know." He mumbled softly.

You feel your body shaking as you hold on tighter to his embrace. "I hate when your mad at me." You say softly. "I wasn't mad at you. I just didn't know how to interact around you because I just admitted something to myself." He whispers.

"Admitted what?" You ask him as you pull away from his embrace. You could tell he was having trouble speaking as he looked into your eyes. "That I... uh...." he stuttered as he stared at you.

"Are you guys doing the nasty?" Zach yelled as he walked into the room. "Leave." Corbyn tells him sharply as he points to the door.

"Wha..." Zach starts to say but he immediately looks at your face and quickly walks out of the room. "I admitted to myself that I have..." Corbyn mumbled as he ran his hand through your hair.

He couldn't seem to find the words so instead he placed his lips on yours. You were caught by surprise but immediately kissed him back. He placed his hands on your face as he deepened the kiss. You loved the familiar taste of his lips on yours. He quickly pulled away as he stared down at you. "I admitted to myself that I have feelings for you." He says softly.

_____________________________
Omg heeeee finally said ittttt 😳👏👏👏🥺🥺