Chapter three

I am very hungry... anyways enjoy this part 😂

~

Your POV

"I'm driving!" Jonah yelled as he hopped into the car. Daniel hopped into the passenger seat. The other boys filed in and you always had to sit on someone's lap in the back because there was only 3 seats. It was usually Zach or jack but Corbyn was the last one to get in and he was on the end.

"Get in! I want ice cream!" Zach complained. You nervously climbed into the car and sat on Corbyns lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist to take the place of a seat belt.

"Daniel play some good music!" Jack yelled. You watched as Daniel fumbled with the aux cord and then plugged it into his phone. He started playing "finesse by Bruno Mars".

Everybody started screaming the lyrics. You started dancing and jumping up and down on Corbyns lap not thinking anything of it. You were screaming the words as Zach screamed them back at you when you felt Corbyns hands grip your waist tightly.

"Please don't dance." He whispered sharply. You stopped jumping up and down and you felt Corbyn shifted underneath you. You felt something hard poking up underneath you. You kept singing and pretended like nothing happened but you realized you had given Corbyn a boner.

"Hey you alright?" Jack asked Corbyn. "I'm fine." Corbyn mumbled in response. You felt so embarrassed for him.

"We are here!" Daniel sang. You opened the door and hopped out of the car quickly. You didn't want to look at Corbyn so you grabbed Daniels hand and dragged him inside.

"Woah. Why are you in a rush?" Daniel asked you as he looked down at you. "I just want ice cream." You say back. You glanced back at Corbyn and saw he was staring right at you.

"What happened corboner?" You hear Zach say to Corbyn. "Shut up." Corbyn replied as he shoved the younger boy. "Was it cause of
Y/N?" Jack yelled teasing him. Corbyn ignored the two boys as he followed behind you and Daniel.

"What are you getting?" Daniel asked you. "Ummm a vanilla milkshake." You say as you stare at the menu. Everybody orders and Daniel pays. You walk over to get your ice cream. A cute guy hands you your ice cream.

"Thank you." You say as you look up at him. "Thanks for being adorable. I wrote my number on your cup." He whispered causing you to blush.

Before you can respond you feel a firm hand grab your arm and pull you away. "She's fine thank you." Corbyn said angrily as he walked you out of the store. "Corbyn chill." You say as you walk outside. He didn't respond as he sat down on the curb and started eating his ice cream. You sat down next to him. The rest of the boys came and sat down too. Daniel sat down on the other side of you.

"Why is he mad?" Daniel asked you as he pointed at Corbyn. "Some guy gave me his number." You mumble in response. "Where is he?" Daniel yelled as he started to get up.

"I love you guys but you don't have to protect me. All he did is give me his number. okay." You say as you grab his arm and sit him back down. Daniel nods in response as he eats his ice cream.

You feel someone's hand grabbing your milkshake out of your hand. "Hey?" You yell as you turn and see a grinning Corbyn. He took a sip of your milkshake causing you to shove him.

"Give it back!" You yell. He shakes his head and laughs as he runs away from you. "Corbyn!" You scream as you chase after him. He stops running and holds the milkshake high above his head. He was a lot taller than you so you tried to jump and grab it but it was no use. He kept laughing as he watched you struggle.

"Asshole!" You mumbled as you jump on his back and try and reach it. "If only you weren't short!" He says jokingly as he keeps the milkshake away from you. "Just give it back. Please." You say softly as you jump off his back.

"Fine." He mumbles as he brings it down. He takes another sip from it and then hands it back to you.

"You are cute when you are mad." He says as he nudges you. "Yea whatever." You reply as you head back to the other boys.
_______________________________
If Corbyn tried to eat my ice cream I would smack him 😂