Chapter twenty

I started watching Julie and the phantoms and it is sooo good 👏

~

Your POV

"I'm drowning!" Zach yelled playfully as he pretended to drown. "I'm not saving you." Jack yelled playfully causing you to laugh.

Zach gave him an annoyed face as he stopped pretending to drown. "Hey Y/N." Zach whispered as he swam towards you.

"What do you want?" You ask him softly as you struggle to keep your body above the water. Your feet couldn't touch the bottom because it was too deep. "If I drowned and the only way you could save me was to give me mouth to mouth would you do it?" Zach asks you causing you to laugh.

"Uh I guess yeah. I'd rather kiss you than let you die." You say in an obvious tone. "Why not just kiss me now?" Zach says playfully as he blows you a kiss.

You roll your eyes at him and feel two arms wrap around your waist and pick you up like a rag doll. "You looked like you were struggling and about to drown." Corbyn says playfully as he holds you in his arms.

Corbyn could easily touch the bottom but you were still too short. You felt his bare arms around your waist sending butterflies through your stomach. He rubbed his fingers gently against your stomach sending chills through your body.

"It's beautiful." Corbyn whispers breathlessly as he looked up at the sky. The sky was mixed with different shades of pink and blue due to the sunset. "It is." You mumble as you look up.

Corbyn turned your body around so you were facing him. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. "I'm gonna ignore whatever is going on over there." Daniel mumbles from behind you.

Corbyn spun you around as you laughed. Zach splashed you with water and you immediately splashed him back. Corbyn ran a hand through your wet hair as he kept his eyes on you. "Stop staring at me." You mumble as you look down at the water.

"Pfff. What? I'm not.. no... I'm not.. shut up." Corbyn says nervously as he quickly looks away from you. He looked back at you and you met his eyes. He glanced down at your lips as he took a deep breath. He started to lean in catching you off guard. You felt something slimy crawl up your leg causing you to scream and look away from Corbyn.

"What what happened?" Corbyn yelled as all the guys looked at you with concern. "Something touched my leg!" You scream as you cling onto Corbyns chest.

"Well I'm out!" Zach yelled as he quickly got out of the lake. Corbyn lifted you up by your waist and set you on the dock. "I think it was a snake." You mumble as you shiver. Corbyn pulled his body up on the dock so he was sitting next to you.

"I'll find it and kill it." Daniel says as he stays in the water. Jonah wasn't phased at all by the thought of a snake being in there. Zach and jack had already headed back to the cabin. "Ugh I hate snakes." You mumble to Corbyn.

"I won't let it get you again." Corbyn says softly as he gently rubs your back. "It's just a snake and this lake is huge so I'll be fine." You say as you swing your feet back and forth on the deck.

"Okay so you wanna get back in?" Corbyn asks playfully. You shake your head causing him to laugh. You couldn't help but smile because you loved how cute his laugh was. "Maybe I'll get back in tomorrow." You reply softly.

"Let's have a bonfire they have a fire pit!" Jack screamed from the cabin. "Okay!" Corbyn yelled in response.

You laughed as you pushed Corbyn into the water completely catching him off guard. He quickly popped his head out of the water. "Rude!" He yells playfully as he grabs your leg. He yanks your leg causing you to fall right on top of him in the water. You groan as you feel your chest hit his. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Pack it up love birds I want a marshmallow." Daniel mumbled as he pulled himself onto the dock. You and Corbyns faces both got red as you quickly got off of him.
______________________________
Now I want s'mores 😩