Chapter eight

Wdw really needs to come back already or imma throw hands 😂

~

Your POV

You arrived at the mall and you both walked inside. "What store first?" Corbyn asked you. "Let's go to Altar'd State." You say as you smile at him.

He grabs your hand as you lead him towards the store. You both walk inside and you look around for cute items. "Put this on." Corbyn says sarcastically as he picks up a bra. You smack it out of his hand as he laughs.

"Could you not be five years old." You say as you lead him to the shirts section. You grab a couple cute shirts and Corbyn holds them for you. "This would be tots adorbs." Corbyn says in a girly voice as he hands you a pink crop top.

You roll your eyes as you grab it from him. "I'm going to go try them on." You say as you lead him to the dressing rooms.

"Stay out here." You say as you grab the shirts from Corbyn. "Really. I thought I was going to go in with you." Corbyn says sarcastically.

You walk inside and shut the door. You put on the pink crop top Corbyn picked out. It was actually pretty cute. It was tight fitting and showed off your breasts. You walked out of the dressing room to show Corbyn. He was looking down at his phone.

"Corbyn." You say catching his attention. He immediately looks up from his phone and stares at you. He gulps as he swallows his spit. "Do you like it?" You ask him.

"Uh.. yea it's really cute." He stutters as his face gets red. "I think it's cute too. I'm going to go and try on some more shirts." You say as you walk back into the dressing room. You get dressed into another cute shirt and step out and show Corbyn.

"You look good in everything." He mumbles as he looks at you. "You guys are such a cute couple." Some random chick says as she passes by.

"Uhh no.. we..." you begin to say but Corbyn interrupts you. "Thanks." He says to the girl. You look at him with a confused expression on your face and he just shrugs in response.

"Let's go check out." You say as you grab the shirts you like. "Can I pay for them?" Corbyn asks you.

"Why?" You ask him. "I just want to." He says softly.

"You don't have too." You say as you guys get in line for the cash register. "But I want to." Be says as he smiles down at you.

His smile was so cute and you couldn't say no to him. You nod and he smiles even bigger. Corbyn was always so nice to you. You were starring at him as you waited in line and you noticed how cute he was. You always thought he was attractive but you never thought of him as more than friends. Stop staring at him Y/N he's just your friend. But he was so nice and cute you couldn't help but stare at him.

____________________________
I want to shop with Corbyn 😩