Chapter seventeen

I hate school already 😩😂

~

Your POV

"We won you lost!" You and Corbyn chanted as you both did victory dances. He spun you around as you both laughed. "Shut up!" Zach yelled angrily.

"The best team won!" Jack yelled in Zachs face. They both started fighting causing you to roll your eyes. You looked around and noticed the bowling ally was pretty empty. "There's some arcade games up there." Corbyn whispered as he grabbed your hand.

He led you to the small arcade room. "I actually don't have any change." Corbyn mumbles as he laughs. "We don't have to play the arcade games. We can just chill in here." You reply softly.

You walked over to look at some games when you felt Corbyns hand grab yours. "What are you doing?" You asked him softly. "Dance with me." He says as he smiles at you.

Corbyns smile was so adorable causing you to blush. "Random but sure." You say softly. He pulls you closer to him and places his hands on your waist. You place your arms around his neck. "There's no music." You say as you look up at him.

Corbyn started singing You are the reason by calum Scott. You laughed as you both swayed back and forth. Corbyns voice sounded so beautiful as he continued to sing to you. He twirled you away from him and then twirled you into his arms. Your chests were now pressed against each other as your faces were inches apart. You felt like your heart was beating out of your chest as you stared up into his stunning blue eyes. He dips you down as his face was staring down at yours. His eyes glanced down at your lips as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"They have an arcade!" Zach yelled causing Corbyn to drop you. You fell onto the ground with a slight thud. "I'm so sorry. Zach scared me." Corbyn stuttered as he quickly picked you up by your arms.

"It's okay." You mumble as you stand up. Corbyn looks at you awkwardly as he scratches his neck. "Why are you two acting weird?" Zach yelled as he jumped onto Corbyns back.

"No reason." You mumble as you look away from Corbyn. Your mind was racing as you replayed the previous moment over and over again in your head. You almost kissed! Friends don't do that. You still had no clue if Corbyn liked you back and even if he did it would be super awkward.

"Wanna play this game with me?" Corbyn asked you snapping you out of your thoughts. "I thought you didn't have any coins." You ask him.

"Zach gave me some." He says as he laughs. You follow him over to a game with a claw and candy underneath it. "You wanna try first?" Corbyn asked you softly.

You nodded as you put your hand on the game. Corbyn inserted two coins and the game started up. You moved the claw around as you looked for the best candy. "Ooh. Get me an air head." Corbyn said in an excited tone as he pointed at the candy.

You tried to move the claw above where Corbyn was pointing but it was very hard. "Here let me help." Corbyn says nicely as he places his hand on yours. You feel a sudden spark as Corbyns hand touched yours. You got nervous and felt butterflies in your stomach as he kept his hand on yours. "There you go." Corbyn said as he concentrated on moving the claw.

He kept his hand on yours as he pressed the button that released the claw down right on top of the airheads. The claw picked up a couple of airheads. Corbyn moved his hand from yours as you waited for the candy to come out. The candy came out and you reached down to pick it up but instantly collided with Corbyns hand causing another spark to surge through your hand. "I'm sorry. You can get it." Corbyn says softly. You nod as you grab the candy and hand some to Corbyn.

How was Corbyn affecting you with the slightest touch? You must really be falling for him. You internally groaned as you looked over at Corbyn. He was smiling at you as he ate a blue airhead. You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

____________________________
Oh no i
Think I'm catching feelings 😂