Chapter thirteen

heyooo 😂

~

Your POV

You stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed some towels and cleaning supplies. "You need some help?" Corbyn asked you.

"Sure." You replied as you handed him the towels. You walked back into the room and gagged at the sight of vomit on the ground. Daniel and Jack were passed out on the carpet. Zach and Jonah were no longer in the room.

"So gross." You mumbled as you cleaned up the floor. "He drank way too much." Corbyn mumbled.

"To be fair we all did." You say as you continue to clean. "Yeah I am very drunk right now." Corbyn said as he laughed.

You threw the blankets in the laundry after you cleaned up the floor. You then sat down on the carpet near a passed out jack and Daniel. Corbyn sat beside you as he sighed.

"Did you have fun tonight? I mean besides the puke part." Corbyn asked you. "Yeah." You reply as you stare at the ground.

You looked down and realized you weren't wearing your shirt. Corbyn didn't have his shirt on either. You glanced over at him and you felt your breath get caught in your throat. He was so hot! He was even hotter than normal because you were so drunk.

"How is your body so hot?" You blurted as you stared at him. He laughed and turned to look a you. "You think I'm hot." He replied playfully causing you to shove him.

"Shut up." You mumble as you look away from him. "You are way hotter than me." Corbyn said softly.

"That's false." You say as you turn to look at him. He was smiling like an idiot at you. "Are you stupid? You are freaking stunning." Corbyn said in disbelief.

"Yeah yeah whatever." You mumble sarcastically. You yawn as you are overwhelmed with tiredness.

"Do you think I can do a back flip?" You slur as you stand up. "No." He says as he laughs. You attempt to do a back flip and land straight on your face. Corbyns adorable laugh filled the room causing you to laugh as you sit back down next to Corbyn.

"That looked like it hurt." Corbyn said softly. "I'm too drunk to care." You say as you smile at him.

"If I still haven't had my first kiss in twenty years will you kiss me." You say randomly as you rest your head on Corbyns shoulder. "I would kiss you at any time." He says quickly.

You laugh as you look over at him. "You have to be joking. No one wants to kiss me." You mumble as you close your eyes. "The real question is who wouldn't want to kiss you." Corbyn says softly.

"I'm flipping tired corbone." You whisper as you wrap your arms around him. You feel your eyes get heavy as sleep over takes you.

You woke up the next morning feeling like trash. Your head was pounding as you got up. You had fallen asleep on top of Corbyn. You groaned in frustration as the memory's of last night started to come back to you. Your body hurt from the failed back flip.

Corbyn said he would kiss you at any time. Did he really mean that? Probably not cause he was drunk but a part of you hoped he liked you.

____________________________
Drunk words are sober thoughts 😂😏