Chapter nineteen

Thanks for 2k reads lol 😂👏

~

Your POV

"Are you gonna let go?" You ask Corbyn softly. He shook his head as he kept his arms wrapped tightly around you. You didn't want to admit it but you loved laying on top of him with his arms around you. He was so cuddly.

"Let her go! I want a turn." Zach complained. "Shhh I'm asleep." Corbyn whispered as he fake snored.

You laughed as Zach rolled his eyes. "Get off your asses we are going swimming!" Daniel announced to the whole group. Corbyn groaned as he didn't want to get up. You tried to get up but Corbyn immediately pulled you back down.

"Don't leave me teddy bear." He said in a soft voice as he squeezed you. "Goodbye teddy bear." Daniel said sharply as he yanked you out of Corbyns grasp.

Corbyn pretends to cry as Daniel keeps his arms wrapped around your waist. "Shit she is so cuddly." Daniel mumbled as he pulled you into a soft hug. "I wanna go swimming. So get dressed." You complain was you shove Daniel off of you.

He pouts his lip at you like he is a baby and walks away. "One more hug." Corbyn says playfully as he walks up to you with his arms outstretched. "No!" You scream as you run away from him.

He chases you to your room and tackles you onto your bed. "Let go! I wanna go swimming." You yell as Corbyn wraps his arms around your waist. "Just five more minutes." He mumbles softly as he laughs.

You groan as you try and squirm out of his grasp but he was way stronger than you. "If you don't let go I won't talk to you while we swim." You say sharply. Corbyn gasps as he quickly lets go of you.

He walks out of the room as you sigh and shut the door. You get dressed into a pretty revealing swim suit that showed off your body. You let your hair down and walked out of your room. "Fuck." Zach said loudly as his eyes landed on you.

Zach quickly put his hand over his mouth as he nudged Daniel. Daniel eyes landed on you and he stared at you in awe. "What are you guys staring at..... shi.... you .. lo...oo..k ... so... n..nice." Corbyn stuttered as his eyes landed on you.

"Damm!" Jack yelled as he ran into Corbyn. "Come on guys let's leave. Holy..." Jonah mumbles as he looks away from his phone and up at you.

You feel your cheeks flush a dark shade of pink as you stare at the floor. You looked up at them and noticed they were all shirtless causing your breath to get caught in your throat. "Come on lets go." You say sharply as you walk out the door.

You hear the boys follow behind you as you feel all their eyes on you. You walk out to the dock and dip your foot in the water. "Cannon ball!" Jack screamed as he ran past you and jumped in the lake. You laughed as the water splashed you. Before you had time to react you felt two strong arms pick you up and jump in the water with you. You screamed as you clung onto his chest. Your body went under the water as you screamed. You resurfaced and immediately smacked his chest. You heard Corbyns familiar laugh as you turned to look at him.

"Jerk." You say softly as you stare at his smiling face. He continued to hold you in the water as his eyes glanced down at your lips. You stared into his eyes as you took a deep breath. "Heyyy!" Zach yelled as he swam behind you causing you to break eye contact with Corbyn.

____________________________
Zach really said let me ruin this moment 💀