Chapter five

I just want things to go back to normal and not have to stay 6 feet apart and wear masks 🥺

~

Your POV

I sat on Corbyns lap again on the car ride back. I didn't move too much this time in order to not cause him anymore pain. I could still tell he was hard from earlier but I didn't bring attention to it.

"I get to pick the movie tonight!" Zach yelled like a little child as we arrived back at the Why don't We house. We all walked inside. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through my phone.

"Movie night! You know what that means!" Zach yelled. You rolled your eyes as you realized what that meant. All the guys would race to the couch to sit by you. They all fought over sitting on your right side because you would always fall asleep on the person to your right. The next best spot was to your left were they could hug you and be near you.

You loved them all but they all seemed to have a crush on you which made you uncomfortable at times. You watched as they shoved each other like idiots. Zach sprinted near the couch but was immediately tackled down by jack. Corbyn and Jonah shoved each other while Daniel sprinted to the couch. He sat down to your left.

Corbyn shoved Jonah away and sat down on your right side. "Dang it!" Zach complained as he gave up and sat next to Daniel. Jack and Jonah sat next to Corbyn.

"What movie are we watching?" You asked Zach. "IT." He replied with a smirk.

You and Jonah both groaned. "No!" You yelled. "I hate scary movies." Jonah complained. "Losers." Corbyn said causing you to shove him.

"Ouch." He said as he pretended to be hurt. "Since you wounded me I think you have to make up for it by cuddling me." Corbyn said as he gave you puppy dog eyes. He wrapped his arms around you waist and pulled you into his embrace. His body felt so warm and comfortable against your body.

"Hey. I wanted to hug her." Daniel complained. Corbyn stuck his tongue out at Daniel. Daniel wrapped his arm around your waist and cuddled you from the other side.

"Daniel get off." Corbyn said playfully as he kicked Daniel. "No." Daniel replied like a child.

"Start the movie Zach!" Jack yelled at him. Zach fumbled with the DVR. "I don't understand how it works." Zach yells.

You sigh as you pry Daniels and Corbyns arms off of you and stand up. Daniel and Corbyn both groan as you walked away from them.

"You are dumb." You say as you push Zach out of the way. You push the DVD in and go to hit the play button but bump your hand against Zach's. "I just felt sparks!" Zach announced to the whole group as he walked back to his seat.

"Very funny." You reply as you head back to your seat. Corbyn stretched his arms needily out to you as you sat back down. "Clingy." You say playfully as you cuddle back into his warm embrace. Daniel laid his head in your lap as your head was on Corbyns chest. You played with Daniels hair as Corbyn played with yours.
_______________________________
I wanna cuddle Corbyn and Daniel 🥰