Chapter one

I have had this story idea for like 2 weeks and I am just now writing it so let's go!
~

Your POV

"Read the question!" Zach practically screamed into your ear. You put your hand on his face and shoved him backwards.

"Don't scream in my ear!" You yelled back at him. He pretended to cry as you watched him. You ignored him as you read the question.

"Who wrote this question?" You ask the group. "Maybe if you read us the question we could tell you!" Zach replied sharply.

"Fine. It says if I were to kiss you how would you respond?" You say as you look around. They all look at Corbyn who has a guilty look stuck on his face. You turn to the boy sitting next to you and nudge his arm.

"I just thought it would be a fun question." He reply's softly as he shrugs his shoulders. "Write down your answers and I will guess who said what." You say as you close your eyes.

You hear Zach and jack laughing meaning they are putting weird ass answers. You hear the sound of them writing. You kept your eyes closed as you impatiently waited for them to be ready.

"Open your eyes." Corbyn says to you. He hands you the paper.

"Read them out loud!" Jack says as him and Zach laugh. "Fine." I say sharply.

"I would grab your throat and start choking you." You say as your jaw drops. Zach and jack fall over in a fit of laughter.

"I'm guessing that one was Zach." You say as you glare at him. He just laughs and nods his head.

"Next one. I would put my butt where your face is and fart." You say as you roll your eyes.

This time the other boys joined along laughing with Zach and jack.

"Why are these so weird?" You say to them as you can't help but laugh. "That's the point of the game. Now guess who said it!" Corbyn says as he looks at you intently.

"Jack." You say to the group. "Damm. How did you know that one was mine?" He says as he sounds a bit upset.

"Zach laughing and pointing at you kinda gave you away." You say causing jack to smack Zach.

"Okay. This one says I would run and jump out the window." You say as You look at Corbyn and Jonah.

"Ouch that hurt." You say sarcastically. "'This one has gotta be corbyn." You say as you look at him. He shakes his head slowly.

"Jonah you asshole." You yell as you try and jump on Jonah but you feel Corbyns hands on your waist as he pulls you away from Jonah. "It's just a game." Corbyn says as he sits you back down.

"I wonder who wrote the last one." You say playfully as you look at Corbyn. He looked nervous for some reason. "It says I would kiss you back. Slowly.... and.......passionately." I say slowly as I read the paper.

The room gets silent as they all look at Corbyn. "It was just a joke. I was trying to make it hard for you to guess." He says as he looks a you. "Yeah. It was just a joke." I say as I stare at the paper.

Your mind was imaging how it would feel to kiss Corbyn. His lips against yours. You can't think about him like that! He's just your friend! They are all your friends and if you started liking one it would ruin the friend group.

"Can I ask the next question?" Daniel yelled snapping you out of your daze.

"What would you do if your best friend was banging your mom?" Daniel says as the whole group roars in laughter. You fake laugh as you glance at Corbyn through the corner of your eye.

You don't like him. Right?

_______________________________
Oh no you might be catching feelings 😂