Chapter eleven

I'm very hungry rn 😂

~

Your POV

"Finally we can eat." Corbyn said in relief as you made your way to the food court. He had all of your bags in one hand and your hand in the other.

"What do you want?" Corbyn asked you as you were in line for Chick-fil-A. "Uh eight count with fries why?" You ask him.

"I wanna order for you." Corbyn says as he smiles down at you. "I can order for myself." You say as a small laugh leaves your lips.

"But I wanna do it." He says softly. "Okay." You reply. "What can I get for you sir?" The worker asked him.

"Can I get a chicken sandwich with fries with a coke. Shit what did you want again?" He asks you as he tries hard to remember. You started to laugh at how adorable he looked. "I will take a...." you begin to say but Corbyn interrupts you.

"She will take a umm it was a eight count with fries." Corbyn says as he looks at you to make sure he was right. You nod as you try not to laugh at him. "What drink?" The worker asked him.

He looks over at you with a panicky look on his face. "She will take a (whatever you're favorite drink is." He says as he smiles down at you.

"You remembered." You say softly as you squeeze his hand. "Of course it's always been your favorite." He replies softly. You get your food and sit at an empty table in the food court.

"I actually had fun today." Corbyn says as he looks at you. "Me too." You reply as you both eat.

"We don't really ever get to spend time alone together." Corbyn said as he grabs your hand. He rubbed his finger up and down your arm softly. You stared into his eyes eyes as he stared back into yours.

Spending time alone with Corbyn made your feelings for him grow. You wanted to shove your feelings aside but it was getting harder and harder. It didn't help that he was nice and adorable.

Corbyn let go of your hand and you both went back to eating. "You got some sauce on your cheek." You say to Corbyn. He tries to wipe it off but misses.

"Here let me get it." You say as you grab a napkin. You wipe it off of his face but you pause as you see him staring at you. You slowly take your hand away from his face. His eyes were still locked on you. His eyes glanced down a your lips causing your stomach to feel funny.

"We should probably head back soon." Corbyn says causing you both to break eye contact. You nod but you can't seem to get him out of your head. The way he stared at you made you feel special.

__________________________
Sorry it's short 😂