Chapter 15

"So here's the deal," I began. "You're going to listen to every word I say, or I'll leave you handcuffed to this bed with the biggest case of blue balls you've ever seen."

Nathaniel flinched forward again in an attempt to free himself, but surprisingly, he wasn't strong enough.

"Are you done?" I asked, amused.

"Fuck you," he growled, flaring his nostrils in anger.

"By the time I'm done with you," I whispered, sliding my hand under the sheets to palm his thick growing member. "You'll be wanting to do exactly that."

"Apparently, my words did have an effect on you if you're going through all this to get back at me," Nathaniel chuckled darkly, shaking his head. "I see right through your pitiful facade; you'll always be a weak little girl wishing your daddy was still alive to give you the attention you so dearly crave."

I smiled faintly and ran fingers through my curly mop, trying my best not to act on impulse. He's toying with me once again, trying to get in my head, but it won't work. He's the one tied up this time, not me, and I plan on using that to the best of my advantage.

Sliding off the bed, I flicked on the lamp sitting on his nightstand before slipping out of my silk robe, allowing him to see the very revealing lingerie hidden underneath. I took the bottle of lube I found in the downstairs guest bathroom out of the pocket of my robe and crawled back on the bed. Nathaniel's wild blue eyes roamed my body, taking in every detail again and again.

"Like what you see?" I smirked, popping my index finger into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it before trailing it down my chest and sliding it between my breast. Nathaniel sucked in a deep breath but remained silent, stubborn as always.

"You can deny it all you want but that," I paused, nodding my head towards the tent under the sheets. "Tells me everything I need to know."

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked lowly, growing impatient by the minute.

"I'm glad you asked," I smiled, whipping the sheets off the bed, revealing his huge bulge that was straining against the thin fabric of his boxers.

"You see, all I want is an apology, nothing more, nothing less."

"Never."

"I was hoping you would say that," I whispered, unleashing his member through the hole in his boxers. For a brief second, my eyes widened in surprise as I took in his enormous size. His cock sprang to life, twitching lightly as I brushed my finger along the tip where precum leaked down his entire length.

"Cazzo! Fuck!" Nathaniel grunted, throwing his head back against the headboard.

"Apologize," I grinned, pleased at his reaction already.

"No woman has ever made me cum from a petty hand-job," Nathaniel revealed, slicing his eyes through mine. "You might as well uncuff me now."

"Don't compare me to Bianca," I murmured, wrapping my small hand around his swollen member. "Now, you can either apologize willingly or apologize by force, which will it be?"

"I take orders from no one," he growled, still commanding respect even though I'm the one clearly in control now.

"Suit yourself."

"Faye—"

Before he could utter another word, I slowly began stroking his slippery length, drenched in his own arousal. Considering he produced enough of his own natural lubricant, the bottle sitting beside me suddenly became useless.

"Cazzo, Faye—" Nathaniel swore, raising his hips slightly. (Fuck)

"If the next words coming out of your mouth isn't an apology, don't waste your breath," I spoke softly, continuing my snail-like motions. I wanted to take my time teasing him, the same way he did me the other night.