Chapter 28

"I don't need you to satisfy me; I'm more than capable of doing it myself," I grunted, trying to kick him away, but he still had my legs pinned down, giving me no room to move.

"Then tell me to stop," Nathaniel murmured, running his thumb across the thin fabric of my panties, driving me to move my hips to meet his touch.

I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't. It's been over a year since I've had any sexual encounters like this, and it was long overdue. My body needed this—I needed this.

"Tell me to stop la mia piccola volpe," he murmured again, hooking his fingers on my panties and sliding them down my long legs. (My little vixen.)

We both knew I wasn't going to do it; he was just proving a point that I needed him right now. The moment he slipped my panties off and tossed them aside was the moment he had me at his mercy.

Nathaniel admired the view before him and blew his cool breath against my exposed core. I moved my legs to relieve the pressure building up, but he gripped my thighs and spread them apart even more.

"Don't move," Nathaniel instructed lowly as he bent down and captured my clit in his mouth. Pleasure coursed through my body like a rapid fire, and I let out a moan so loud, I was sure I woke up everyone in the hotel.

He gripped my thighs harder as he swirled his hot tongue around my clit, eliciting another loud moan from my throat. My breathing began choppier, heavier, and my entire body was burning, burning with desire. I craved his touch like a drug, and I needed more.

"Please," I breathed, tugging at his hair, needing him to touch me there.

Nathaniel lifted his head up and groaned as he slid his thumb up and down between my soaked folds, caressing my swollen clit every time he got to the top.

"So fucking wet," he murmured to himself.

"Nathaniel, please," I begged again, needing to be released by him and only him. He captured my clit in his mouth again, and I gasped as I felt his thick finger slide deep into my core at the same time. I threw my head back against the pillow and squeezed my eyes shut as he slowly began pumping his finger in and out of my drenched entrance. The combination between him rubbing my clit and fucking me with his finger made my head spin.

"Cazzo, you're so tight," he groaned as he slipped another finger inside of me, but I didn't hear him; I couldn't hear him. (Fuck.)

The wet sound of Nathaniel's fingers rapidly slipping in and out of my soaked core surrounded the room, and I could feel his long fingers stretching me out as he inserted the third one. His thumb never lost focus on my swollen clit, keeping me stimulated and wanting more.

With my hips grinding against his pumping fingers and his thumb circulating around my sensitive area, I felt like I was going to explode. Nathaniel slowly slid his soaked fingers out and replaced them with his hot tongue.

"Nathaniel," I moaned his named and arched my back, feeling his tongue slide in and out of my cunt. I gripped his hair and pulled him closer, needing more—more of him. He flicked my clit with his tongue and sucked it gently before turning his attention back to my entrance.

"I love watching you moan my name," he murmured as he shoved three fingers inside of me without warning. Pain and pleasure coursed through my veins as he fucked me mercilessly with his hand. My hips never stopped moving, meeting him with every wet stroke.

"Shit," I panted, throwing my head back deep into the pillow, feeling Nathaniel's fingers curl inside of me, hitting my g-stop. I felt my body tense up, and my core tightened, getting ready for release.