"Oh, yeah! Of course, he can stay here as long as he gives me my grandson."

Jimin felt his cheeks flush, prompting him to look down in embarrassment.

"You'll have to wait, at least for ten months, Dad," Jungkook spoke in a bored tone.

"Doesn't it take nine months?"

"Y-Yeah, but we need one month for, uh, procedures and all," Jungkook explained nervously.

Mr. Jeon nodded. "Yes, sure!"

*

After finishing dinner, Jungkook's father excused himself following a phone call. Jungkook was ready to leave when Taehyung intercepted with a call. "Babe."

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook responded as Taehyung stood up and walked over. Meanwhile, Jimin remained seated, scrolling through his phone.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung inquired, and Jungkook chuckled, noting the pout on the Beta's face.

"What do you mean? I'm going to sleep. What else?"

"Yeah, but it's just eleven, babe. You usually don't sleep until it's twelve."

"But I want to sleep early today."

"But why?"

"Babe!" Jungkook sighed, pulling Taehyung closer. "I have a meeting tomorrow, that's why."

Taehyung pouted, distancing himself from the Alpha. Jungkook appeared a bit confused. "What's up with you today?"

"Nothing!" Taehyung said, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Baby, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Kook, can't you cancel the meeting for me?" Taehyung pouted, and Alpha frowned.

"Yes, I can. But why do you want me to do that?"

"I want you to spend some time with Jimin tomorrow. You guys need to talk and be comfortable with each other," Taehyung stated, and Jungkook hummed.

"Yeah, I see. But it's not crucial to do this tomorrow only. We can do this some other—"

"No! You are going to do this tomorrow," Taehyung insisted, and Jungkook sighed.

"Okay. Anything for you, baby."

"Seriously?" Taehyung asked, uncertain, and Alpha nodded. Taehyung immediately hugged Jungkook, momentarily startling him.

"I love you," the Beta expressed, and Jungkook hummed. "I love you too."

They pulled away from the hug when they heard someone coughing. Looking in the direction of the voice, they saw Jimin.

"Sorry, but... no PDA in front of me," Jimin teased, rising from his chair.

Taehyung nervously bit his lower lip as Alpha rolled his eyes.

"We were just hugging," Jungkook said smugly, and Jimin chuckled. "Yeah, I saw. By the way, any plans for tomorrow? I'd rather not get bored again," Jimin said, and Taehyung chuckled.