My Witch - Loki Odinson/Laufeyson

You sat in your room, close to the window, reading. You loved reading but didn't get the time to read when you went on missions with the Avengers. Today was a day when you weren't tired or gone on another mission and so you decided the best way to spend the day was to read. You were rereading the Harry Potter series and were already in the fourth one; Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

A knock on your door made you jump and you huffed in annoyance. You disliked your attention-getting diverted.

"It's open!" You yelled and averted your attention back on your book. You didn't look up as the person walked to stand beside you, so the person spoke up.

"Thor's being an arrogant prick again." Loki's voice told you that he was angry and you knew how to deal with it. You wanted to sigh but you knew that it would only anger Loki more.

"Tell me about it." You turned to face him and closed your book after putting a bookmark.

"I was resting my eyes when Thor comes in, stomping and shouting. I ignored him at first, but then he decided to flick his arms around, like a bird, which was also wet..." Loki ranted about Thor and you listened.

As the rant died off, you were sitting next to him, still holding your book. He stopped talking and looked at you.

"That's what happened," he declared. You nodded and put your hand on his shoulder.

"He is your brother and I doubt that he wishes to harm you in any way," you start and put your hand over his mouth as he opened his mouth, "No, let me talk. He may annoy you, but he'll always want the best for you. You should forgive him as he has always found a way to forgive you." Your hand was still over his mouth and he nodded slowly. You took your hand off and turned your attention to your book.

"Now, if you'll excuse, I wish to be reading this book without any distractions," you said. Loki didn't move so you leaned on his side, knowing he wouldn't mind.

"What is it about?" Loki asked, furrowing his eyebrows. You smiled at him and closed your book again.

"There are seven books in this series and eight movies. There is a boy named Harry Potter and he is a wizard. He doesn't know until he turned eleven when Hagrid, the gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Ground of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, shows up. He doesn't even know that a powerful and evil wizard, called Voldemort, killed his parents, which is why he lived with his cruel uncle and aunt. When he goes to school, he learns magic, but then he and his friends, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, and Hermione Granger, find themselves in front of a three-headed dog..." you rambled on and on about Harry Potter, gesturing with your hands as Loki watched you in interest, "...Then Hagrid tells a stranger and them, by accident, that Fluffy, the dog, falls asleep when he hears music. And because they think that Snape, the potions master, was trying to get the Philosopher's stone, they try to warn Dumbledore, but he's gone. Then Harry says that they have to protect the stone and... you know what I'm not telling you what happens. You'll have to read the story."

Loki looked at you with amusement. You smiled and opened your book.

"The book is over there," you said, pointing to the bookshelf.

"You are a cruel woman," Loki mused as he got up.

"Am I?" You joke on. Loki hummed as he went through the shelf.

"Perhaps it is because you spend time with me," Loki said in a quiet voice.

"I doubt that. I have always been like this. I rather you get the whole story than me telling you parts of it. It's much more interesting."

You looked up as Loki came to stand in front of you.

"We should go outside," Loki said, pulling you by your arm. You let him drag you around as you keep your attention on your book.

He dragged you out of your room, into the elevator, ignoring Thor and others, and dragged you to sit under a tree outside of the tower. You smiled as Loki sat next to you, shoulders touching. You rested your head on his shoulder and he absentmindedly kissed you on your hair.

You found yourself dozing off and soon heard Loki whisper, "You're my witch, Y/N."

You smiled you snuggled closer to him, feeling him tense. He relaxed as you didn't say anything.

"And you're my wizard," you mumbled out. Loki tensed again before kissing you on your hair.

"Maybe we should go back inside," Loki said, "It's getting dark." You hummed but didn't move. "Love, you have to get up."

"I'm tired," you mumbled. Loki sighed and flicked his hand. The books flew away into the tower and you could only hope that they didn't hit anyone. Loki snaked his hand behind your back and the other under your knees. He picked you up swiftly and you wrapped your hands around his neck, snuggling your head into his shoulder. Somehow the two of you managed to not run into any Avengers, who would tease you endlessly.

He walked to your room and set you down on your bed. He laid you down and you opened your eyes to see his green eyes looking at you with pure adoration and love.

He leaned down, eyes flickering down to your lips. His hands were set on the sides of your head and yours were still around his neck. He leaned closer, closing the gap. Your lips moved in sync.

He kissed you with passion, but there was a gentleness behind it like he didn't want to overstep a boundary. You kissed him with just as much passion and gentleness. His hand went down to your waist, under your shirt, and he started to trace patterns on your bare skin. He pulled away to kiss your neck. You let out a small moan as he sucked on sensitive skin, under your ear. He sucked it a little more making you moan and whimper. He moved his lips down your collarbone and then to your lips again.

"My witch," he mumbled against your lips. He pulled away and smirked at you. He winked and left the room.

You smiled and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to the restaurant that Tony had picked for dinner. You gasped as you noticed that he marked you, right under your ear.

You smiled and made your hair a little longer so it covered it up.

"My witch." His words echoed in your head and couldn't help the smile creeping on your face.