City's Music - Peter Parker

You roamed around the roof before sitting on the side. You flung your legs off the side as a slight breeze tickled your hair. Closing your eyes, you heard the sounds of honking, chatter, and busyness. You listened carefully, making a rhythm of it. Your feet started to tap against the wall, making you sway a little. The breeze picked up and you started to hum with it. The honking started to get into sync and the chattering mixed in, making you smile.

The busyness of the city always seemed like music to your ears. Queens was a busy city indeed. It was also a very bizarre city. With a crime-fighting Spider-Man, it was almost as weird as Manhattan, where the Avengers resided. You opened your eyes when you felt someone sit down next to you.

Looking to the side, you saw him in his blue and red onesie type of suit. His mask was on and he was staring at you. You stared right back at him. Your [E/C] roaming his mask. He sighed softly.

"It's a nice view, isn't it?" He asked as he faced the city. You nodded, turning your face as well.

"Yeah," you agreed, even though that wasn't why you were here. You glanced at him. He was still staring out at the city. "I was here for the music, though." He looked at you, tilting his head a little. "Are you confused?" You asked, observing his posture. He nodded slowly.

"Yeah. Very confused," he said. You smiled lightly and looked out towards the city.

"Close your eyes and listen," you said, closing your eyes and pointing to your ear. You opened your eyes and looked at Spider-Man. You could only hope his eyes were closed. You started to tap your heel against the wall, making a rhythm for him to follow. A few moments later, he chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"I never noticed," he told you, facing you now. You grinned and nodded.

"A lot don't. My dad did," you said. "He told me there's music to everything." Spider-Man looked at you and nodded.

"I'll try and notice it," he said before swinging off the building.

**Time Skip ~brought to you by Peter mocking Thor~**

"I gotta introduce you to Underoos," Tony said, getting up and clasping his hands together. You smiled and got up.

"You mean Spider-Man?" You asked, crossing your arms. He nodded with a grin.

"I knew you were listening," Tony responded. "Remember to call Steve, Capsicle." He started to lead you out his office, towards the training room. You followed as the heels on your boots clicked against the floor.

He opened the door and you came into the training room where a brown-haired boy was sparring with Steve. You watched in silence as the boy blocked a punch and then kicked Steve back, making him grunt in pain. Your eyebrows went up for second as Steve was enhanced meaning that the boy should be enhanced to make Steve grunt.

"Underoos," Tony shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth. The sparring stopped and the boy met Tony's eyes before they found you. His eyes widened a little as he wiped his face with a towel that Steve tossed to him. The boy made his way over to you and Tony.

"Yes, Mr. Stark?" He said, looking at you. You smiled as you recognized his voice.

"Peter, this is [Y/N], her alias being Siren," Tony introduced you. "She's also around your age." Peter nodded along with Tony's words, eyes on you. You started to blush as his eyes never left you.

Tony patted him, making him look away from you with a slight blush on his cheek. You smirked and looked at Steve, who had his arms crossed and was listening to Tony.

"So, get training," Tony ended, giving you a slight smile before he left. Steve came up your side and started to introduce himself before you stopped him.

"I know you, Tony told me. Steve Rogers, Captain America," you said quickly.

"I don't prefer Capsicle," he told you and you smiled.

"Tony told me you did," you said, "but I know that you don't, thanks to your face when he called Peter 'Underoos'." Steve nodded.

"So you're observant as well," Steve recognized. "You'll be a great asset to this team."

"Thanks." You looked at Peter. This will definitely be interesting.