Photographer - Sebastian Stan

He watched you play with the hem of your sweater nervously, a habit you developed overtime. He knew you were thinking about the set up. He watched you bite you lip as your eyes lit up when an idea formed in your head. You stopped fiddling with your baggy sweater and put your hand on the camera, adjusting the lens. You stepped away and made your way to him, eyes twinkling with excitement.

You stopped in front of him, smiling sweetly. He smiled back, finding himself intoxicated by your smiling face. You reached out, hesitantly, for his buttoned up shirt and undid the top two buttons, biting your lip when your cheeks started to burn.

His gaze made you blush as the sun hid behind clouds, making the perfect lighting to take the first picture.

Sebastian's manager had told you to make the photo shoot's theme revolving around sexy. So you naturally held the photo shoot at a clearing, full of nature's beauty. You had given Sebastian a white button up shirt and specifically told him to leave a few buttons undone, but the man was a gentleman so he did all of them out of instinct. Once you undid the top two buttons, you blushed, feeling that you might have went beyond the unspoken line, but Sebastian smiled sheepishly and watched you get ready for the shoot.

Behind the camera, you felt at ease but Sebastian kept gazing at you, making butterflies erupted in your stomach. His eyes wandered around your face, wondering why you weren't the one in the picture.

"Sebastian, you gotta stop smiling," you told him, a smile on your lips. He looked at you sheepishly before he nodded. "Good. Now, put on a serious face and pose for the camera please."

He leaned against the trunk of the tree and ran a hand through his hair, looking away from you. He knew you were smiling and if he looked at that smile, he would be a smiling mess.

He was hopelessly in love with you. His photographer.

You had been his personal photographer for about two months and he loved every second he spent with you. He had become a lovesick puppy, following you around when he had nothing else to do. He picked up on habits you had like fiddling with your tops or twirling your hands together. You were almost always smiling or grinning, making his heart melt each time.

Soon he found himself getting pulled out of his daydream, you scolding him for smiling.

"Seb..." you whined, resisting the urge to cry the tears that you held in for a while now. You held the frustration in, remembering that he didn't know what was going on in your life.

You had gotten a call from your sister and you, without hesitation, answered.

"Hello," you greeted, tiredly since the day was almost over. You heard soft cries from the other side, immediately getting your attention. "What happen?"

"He's dead," she croaked out. "My baby, he's gone." Your chest pained when you heard the first line, clutching the phone tighter. Your mouth opened and closed as your eyes welled with tears and you cut the call. A sob escaped your lips and you fell to the ground, a bit happy that Sebastian didn't see you like this since you shared the apartment with him.

Your shoulders shook and you put a hand to your mouth, trying to muffle any noise. You got up and stumbled to your bed, lulling yourself to sleep.

Sebastian ran to you as you collapsed to the floor, breathing unevenly. He was whispering soothing nonsense into your ear with you not hearing what he was saying. He rubbed your arm, pulling your head against his chest. In any other situation, you both would be a blushing mess but right now, but Sebastian could only focus on you breathing right.

"Listen to my heartbeat," he whispered, his manager and assistant standing a distance away. He nodded at them and they left, getting the message. "Take a deep breath, doll." He counted to ten and told you to let it out. He repeated this a few times before your breathing got even.

You clutched his arm tightly, hurting him, but he didn't complain. His eyes were only looking at your curled figure in pain and worry. He let his arm wrap around you and held you tight.

A few minutes pass before you speak.

"Harry's gone. He went in his sleep last week. His funeral is next week." Sebastian sucks in a deep breath, knowing how close you were to your nephew. He also knew that Harry had cancer but he didn't know it was this bad. He watched your shoulders shake as you buried your face into his chest, trying to hide your tears. Your hand finally let go of his arm and he immediately wrapped it around you.

His heart broke with the first sob you let out. He wanted to say something but he didn't what. He could just say sorry and say if he could do anything for you. He knew what to do and say the more he thought about it.

"I'm here for you until you need me."

"I'll always need you." Your face being buried and voice being muffled, he thought he had heard you wrong. But when you looked up at him and brought your arms to wrap around his neck, he knew that he had right. You needed him forever.

"Did you just imply that you love me?" he whispered, bringing you closer. You cracked a weak smile and bit your lip. "Keep doing that, and I won't be able to control myself, doll." You giggled, still biting your lip, bringing his head closer to you. His lips just centimetres apart from yours. You could almost taste him before you turned your head, making his kiss you on the cheek.

You looked back at him to see him pouting.

"I do love you, Sebastian Stan."

"And I love you, [Y/N]."

———

Do you guys want a part 2 to this? Maybe about the funeral or something?

Anyway, it was a nice chapter to write. I was kind of worried about it but then I was like whatever, just post it. I ended up posting it on Tumblr first.

Until next time!