Chapter 18

Hanji carefully helped me out of the carriage we were in. When we were both out, I looked up at the wooden sign, turns out Hanji dragged me to fabric shop.

"Here we are." She smiled while putting both hands on her hips.

"Uh, Section Commander... We don't have to come here, I'm fine with just wearing my uniform." I said.

"Oh non-sense! This will be fun."

"Section Commander..."

"Oh, and Y/n honey, call me Hanji. I'm not loving the whole formal thing. So we'll go by first name basis, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

She grabbed hold of my wrist and ran towards the door. "Come on you slow poke!"

"Ah!"

Hanji is the energetic type. She's very cheerful and happy almost all day, everyday. It's odd she never gets tired of all that. I wonder, what's she like when she around titans? I mean, I heard she's very deranged when she's around them, like she enjoys being around those things. But I'll give her credit, she's got guts for trying to get close to them and experimenting on those monsters unlike the rest of us.

"Well hello there. How are you two ladies today." A elderly woman greeted.

"Hello, we're good thanks for asking." Hanji replied.

"How may I help you two today?"

"We're looking for a dress for her." Hanji then point her thumb back to me.

The elderly woman leaned a bit to the side to get a glimps of me. "Oh, for a special event?"

"Yes."

"Alright, let me get my granddaughter to help you both out... Haley!"

Hanji began going though the dresses near us leaving me standing there awkwardly. There she does, I'm a little scared what she's gonna pick out for me to be honest.

The young girl known as Haley came down, and was talking to her grandmother from what seems to be a native tongue from English.

"¿Que neccessitas Abuela?? (What is it grandmother?)" The young girl asked.

"Ayuda estas mujeres encontrar un vestido. (Help these ladies out with finding a dress.)" The woman replied.

"Sí abuela. (Yes grandmother.)"

The young girl came over to us both and smiled. "Hello ladies."

"Hello." We both replied.

"What kind of dress are you looking for?"

"Um..." I began thinking. Geez what am I listening owing for in a dress? I really wasn't planning on wearing a dress, I was totally fine with wearing my uniform.

"Something sexy!" Hanji cried.

"Um, heh, okay, let me see what we have." Haley smiled before turning and going over though the dresses.

"Hanji?!" I yelled in a whispered tone with my eyes widened.

"You're going to the King's birthday ball with Erwin, you must dress to impress." She replied.

"But I'm not trying to impress--" I was then cut off by the young girl cleaning her throat to get our attention.

Both Hanji and I looked at her.