Chapter 89

Teaser video is above. It's basically a sneak peek about what's going to happened in the up coming chapters ahead and so on. So pay attention to the video and when it comes you'll see. Over all enjoy this chapter!

**Spoilers from the Manga!**

When Levi and Mikasa both came back we found the location where Eren and Krista are help captive and  the plan was set to rescue the two. That following morning we set off to the building which where they were. Levi, Mikasa, and Jean set to go inside, while Connie, Sasha and I were set to keep watch on top of the building. Of course, Levi was the one who put us in our groups. I know he maybe mad at me, but I know he keeps me out of the way for a reason. His stubborn ass won't admit it but he still cares for me and keeps me protected.

Sasha, Connie and I were in position on top of the building of which Krisya and Eren were inside of. Sasha pulled out an arrow from behind her and readied it in her bow.

A sudden clash was made, which notified out Levi, Mikasa an Jean made it inside.

I walked along the building top when I noticed an small handle. I bent down to it and tugged it open.

"Hey guys look what I found!" I called out.

"What's up?" Sasha asked, as she bent down to opening and we looked through seeing, Levi, Mikasa  and Jean beating down on the meniuses inside. I watched as both Levi and Mikasa worked together taking down two of the men. I'll admit I was impressed how well those two worked together. In my mind, Mikasa is almost like him in a way, they looked similar too if you think about and also their last names are also the same. I wonder...

"Well looks like we pulled it off." Connie joked.

"I guess. I'm glad we got them both back." I sighed.

"I wonder what the Captain is going to do with those goons?"

"I don't know, probably turn themin for kidnapping minors." Sasha questioned.

"Come in let's get inside." Connie said.

The Next Day

*Gasp*

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up rubbing my eyes. I turned to see Eren getting up from his bed.

"Eren!" Armin said.

"Eren, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just remember something!" He looked around the room.

"Huh? What's up?" Jean asked as he sat up rubbing his eye.

"Eren remember something?"

"*snort* Huh?" Sasha shot up sitting up from her bed.

Eren began writing down words onto a paper.

The whole day was a hassel. It turns out Krista, I mean Historia's family is the rightful family to the throne. It's crazy this whole time I thought the king and his family was the royal family but it turns our I was wrong. It was Historia's family who was actually the rightful royal family.

When that conversation went aside.

We began setting up a plan with a man known as Dimo Reeves, he's the president of the Reeves Company, which is one of the most know merchant throughout the walls. I didn't get much detail on what's happening but I know it involved Eren and Krista getting tied up again. In the mean time, a few other Scouts went with Levi to scoop out the premise while the rest of us got a few horses and a wagon ready.