Chapter 63

*Dream*

I was in a hallway, a very nice well kept hallway. It seemed a little bit too nice for the Scouts head quarters though. I looked down at my arms and legs noticing I was in my uniform, but the thing was the blue and white wings of freedom was not on my breast pocket. I have the green symbol of the MP. The Military Police.

Wait why am I in MP uniform?

I began walking down the hall as I hear a small whimper. I followed down the hall to the sound, from what I hear it sounds like someone crying. When I turned a corner I saw a little girl crying against the wall.

She was sitting down beside the wall, with her hands covering her face. She wore a faded pink dress with a brown jacket. Also I couldn't help but notice her black long hair.

What was a child doing here? I walked over to her and bent down to her level.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

The little girl slightly moved her hands from her eyes, that's when I caught a glimpse of her grey eyes. Something inside me was telling me I've seen those pair before.

"I-I..." The little girl sobbed.

"Hey, it's okay. Are you lost?" I asked calmly.

She nodded her head. "I-I lost my m-mommy and d-daddy."

"It's okay, I'll help you find you mommy and daddy." I got up, and put my hand out to her. "Come on, let's see if we can find them."

She wiped her eyes and took my hand. I helped her up and she held onto my hand.

We both began walking down the hall more, I could help but looked at her little more. She reminded me of someone, but I just can't think of it...

"Ms?" The girl said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"What's your name?"

I smiled. "I'm Y/n. What's yours?"

"My mommy and daddy both call me Issy."

"Is that your nickname? It seems shortened for something." I asked as we made it to a door. I opened the door taking us outside.

"It's my name." She smiled.

We both made our way outside then I suddenly hear a voice calling a name. It seemed kind of faint, as we walked. I turned around and noticed Levi coming towards our way.

Levi? What's he doing here?

He was on a horse and made our way towards us quickly. His stoic expression he always held seemed to be different as his facial expression held a little bit of worriness.

"Levi?" I said.

He got off his horse as he stopped. "Isabel." He said.

"Daddy!" Issy said.

Wait, what?

The little girl, Isabel, let go of my hand and ran towards Levi. Levi picked her when she came running into his arms an instant.

Wait I'm so confused right now. What is going on?

I stood there dumbfounded as I stared at the two.

"About gave me a damn heart attack, what did I tell you about going off alone?" Levi said.

"I'm sorry daddy." Isabel said.