Chapter 81

Christa and Connie both gave a small laugh before settling down. They both sat across from me as we were sitting in a small circle; with Eren, and Armin.
Where were Mikasa, Jean and Sasha at you may ask? Well they are on look out for us, just in case if the MP or anyone else would show up. And what about Levi? Levi had gone with Hanji somewhere, not sure where they went. All I know is we had to stay here and keep a look out, and switch every once in awhile so we'd have a break. So right now I was just in a small sitting circle with Eren, Armin, Connie, and Christa. We all did small talk and had a little fun in the little circle.

Well, they did. I on the other hand just watched as they did. All my mind was on, was the fact I woke up a bed this morning. I don't remember how I got into it, but all I know is, it was Levi's room he was sleeping in. So something must've happened last night. Like, did I sleep walk? Did he carry me to his room? Or what is it? I don't know.

Another thing I noticed was I feel rather empty...
What is this feeling? I feel... tired, I just wanna sleep. But I can't, I get this aching feeling in my chest, it hurts so much. I also starting to get these headache that are almost like a migraine. It's weird, like, am I getting sick? I'm not running a fever.

"Y/n?" Eren peaking his head to me.

"Huh?" I said.

"You okay?"

I nodded.

"You look a little tired."

"I feel tired."

"You can take a nap if you want."

"I have look out next." I pitched the bridge of my nose, feeling a headache coming on.

"I'll take your turn."

"Eren that nice of you but--"

"Y/n, you need rest." He gave a soft smile. "I don't mind taking your turn. You look like you need a minute to rest anyways."

I groaned and rubbed my temples.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting hand in my back.

I continued rubbing my temples, seeing if the pressure would help sooth the ugly pounding feeling. I felt as Eren out his hands underneath me before picking me up bridal style. I yelped as he did because he surprised me.

"E-eren." I said.

"What?"

"P-put me down."

"You need to rest." He began walking into the cabin. I was sitting there in his arms with my cheeks burning with a hard blush. He was strong, strong to carry me from the circle to the cabin. He sat my down on the sofa before sitting next to me.

"There, you can rest here."

"Eren, I'm fine." I looked away from him. Why does he keep doing this? I don't want him to be in the same position Jet was. I don't want the same thing happen to Eren. Why does he keep trying to push it to be closer to me?

"You okay Y/n? I mean really, you seem... down." Eren asked.

I shrugged. I don't know, I don't see anything wrong with myself. I just feel empty that's all.

"Smile." He said before giving me smile. "Smiling could help."

Why did I need to smile? There's really no reason to.

A loud crash was made outside, that scared both Eren and I. When it got silent we heard someone moaning and groaning in pain outside.

"Ah! Ah! Ow!" The voice said.

"Jean you alright?" Connie asked.

"Ahh!" Jean took a few breaths. "That hurt, damn it!"

When Jean made those few breath from outside, it sounded like a... Horse. Like legitamitly sounded like a horse.

"Was it me or did he sound like a horse?" Eren asked.

"He sounded like it." I replied.

"Heh, that's why I call him horse face. Looks like one, acts like one."

I felt a giggled escape my throat from that comment. I felt the corners of my lips curve into a smile, as I couldn't contain the happiness.

"You call him horse face?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

What's up with all these nicknames I swear. I noticed Eren was staring at me still, but in a none bored way, but as if he liked looking at me. His eyes studied me, and really gave away his feeling right now, the way he was looking at me. He had a small gentle smile along with that look that made my smile disappear knowing what that look was.

I frowned. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?..."

He noticed what I was talking about and quickly looked away. His smile disappear and he turned away trying to conceal his cheeks turning a rosy color of his blushing.

Should I feel flattered?

"Sorry." He said turning back towards me. "It's just... You have a beautiful smile."

I began to blush and turn away.

"Eh, sorry." He scratched the back of his head.

I felt the achiness in my chest again. I clutched my chest to the pain and got up from my spot. "I need some fresh air..." I began walking out the room.

What's going with me?
It seems like every time Eren tries to get closer to me in a romantic way, this pain my chest happens. Is it because I'm scared to hurt Eren? I'm so confused...!
Isabel, Farlan... What's wrong with me?

"Y/n you okay?" Christa asked.

I stopped in my foot tracks and turned away her. I gave a small smile to her, "Yeah, I am."

I began walking away after I smiled.

*3rd Person Point Of View

Christa looked at Y/n well enough to know what's going on with her. She's seen it before in her life and didn't like it was happening to Y/n. Christa knew the appearance it gave a person and how if effect someone's health. Now all she needed to know was what was wrong with her that's making her feel that way.

"Christa you know where Y/n is? It's her turn to keep watch." Mikasa said.

"Uh, I'll do it, she's not feeling." Christa replied.

"Hm?"

"I think Y/n might be..."

"Might be what?"

"I think she might be going through depression."