Chapter 20

As rode back, Levi and I stayed silent the whole way. He didn't even bother to look at me once. I on the other hand at times would glance at him to see if I would catch him if he was staring at me, but nothing.

When we made it to Wall Rose we were dropped off at the Head Quarters and made it inside.

That's when things began stir up.

He closed the door behind us both. It was quiet so I'm guessing everyone's asleep.

"Now get up stairs and get that dress off." He said.

I looked at him and raised a brow at him.

"You heard me cadet, get the dress off and get to cleaning."

"Are you serious? It's past midnight."

"Well you better hurry your ass up then."

"What the hell is your problem." I put my hands on my hips.

He turned around and glared at me. "Is that any way to speak to your superior?"

I crossed your arm. "I don't care if I don't speak respectfully to you. I know you and you know me so cut the crap Levi and tell me whats up with you?"

He marched over to me quickly and pushed me against the small table in the hall way roughly.

I began feeling scared right away as I hit the table. Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that. My heart began pounding in my chest along with the fear coursing through me. Never had Levi gotten this mad at me before.

I looked at him and I could tell he was furious. I was afraid what'd he do next, I kinda flinched a few times not knowing what he was going to do to me. He leaned closer to me, I was beginning to feel more afraid. As he did, I was so scared I closed my eyes and cringed waiting for something to happend.

I suddenly felt a pair of lips forcefully placed against mine. I opened my eyes quickly and was surprised at first taking in that Levi was kissing me. I didn't know what to do at first, my whole mind went blank when I felt the sudden burst of fire works between us. It was that addicting feeling I've been wanting back ever since he left and now that I've finally got it back, my eyes fluttered, slowly closing as I gave in and kissed him back.

We quickly began making out right away, the sound of lips smacking and panting filled the air as our lips continually made contact again and again.

He lightly ran his tongue against the bottom part of my lip before gradually placing his tongue into my mouth, licking every inch of my mouth. He tasted so good, I haven't been kissed like this in so long. He pulled away slightly making me breathless and panting.

He looked into my eyes as he lift me up onto the small table. His eyes never leaving mine. He moved in between my legs, pulling me close to him and kissed me again.

I ran my fingers though his dark hair, as he wrapped his arms around me feeling my sides and finding the small hook of my dress, as it snapped open and my back was bare to him. He slid his hand down back slightly, making me shiver. I'll admit I like that fact his hands were touching me again.

I moved my hands down his chest to where his belt was and I untucked his shirt. I began unbuttoning his shirt slowly, inching my way to open his shirt.

I blushed as he rubbed my back and the side of my thighs. In reply I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. That's when I noticed something beginning to get hard 'down there' from him.

My breath hitches as I felt he rubbed his lower region against mine. I moan slightly from the friction and I wanted to do it again.

Both of us ended up dry humping each other. Desperately wanting to for rip each other's clothes off and take each other on. No one was in the halls, everyone was sleeping so we tried are best to keep quiet.