Chapter 76

*WARNING: SPOILERS FROM MANGA!*

I opened my eyes slowly, first thing was a soft blurry white wall, I closed my eyes and open them again, the vision of the wall was coming together. Everything began to come clear, and I notice I was in the infirmary.

What happened?

I closed my eyes again and laid my head back hoping to fall asleep again. My head slightly turned and I opened my eyes seeing a big vase of (f/f)'s next to me on the night stand. This surprised me, my gaze softened at the sight. Those are my favorite flowers... I never told anyone about my favorite flowers besides... Wait could he have? He's been mad at me all this time. Why would he bring me these? I put my hand down on my blanket and noticed the familiar fabric. Wait, this is my blanket from my room.

The door opens making me give a small gasp, at the door was Hanji.

"Y/n! Your awake." She smiled.

"Hanji?" I rubbed my head, then I felt as gauze was wrapped around my head. Wait what? What is this? "W-what? H-how long have I been out?"

"2 days."

"2 days?!"

"Yeah, I assumed you'd be the one out longer since you fell off the wall."

"I what?"

"Take it easy, your still recovering from your concussion."

"C-concussion?" I felt my head. "Where's Levi?"

"He's right there." She pointed.

He was on the opposite side of the room, his head tipped back slightly with his eyes closed. His arms were crossed over his chest while his legs were just still.

"H-has he been here the whole time?"

"I just went to the bathroom. I got here 15 minutes ago, he's been here for I don't know how long."

"W-what?" I said looking at him in his sleeping form. He stayed here with me?...

"That's a cute vase of flowers, did he give that to you? Wait you were unconscious, how would you know." She giggled.

"I- think he did." I grabbed my blanket, clutching it. "What happened to me?"

"Well, you fell off the wall after that big impact with the colossal, Eren and the armored." She said which made my eyes go wide. "Levi said, he was coming up the wall and saw you falling off not far from him. He rushed over to catch you before you hit the ground, but he didn't just swoop in to catch you, he had to swing himself and tackle you onto a roof in order to get to you fast enough."

I felt my head, could this explain my concussion?

"You both landed on the roof rolling and you hit your head and was out." She's sat down. "After that impact I was pretty much out of it too. A majority of us were caught in that and were injured."

I still couldn't believe this, armored and the colossal titan were both just with us, acting normal. Turns out they were just a bunch of kids... "What happened? Like after we were taken to the infirmary. Do you know?"

"Well, Eren and Ymir were captured, the scouts and garrison were set off to rescue them. They found them, and a majority of the group that went were killed..."