Chapter 60

We both laid down naked in that small sofa, Levi was in closer to the cushions while I was on the edge. He held me close to him, to keep me from falling. We had our legs tangled with one another as we rested from our previous actions. During that time, we began talking, on what happened I listened while playing with his hand with mine. I traced his hand with mine, follow his fingers and fiddled with his digits. He didn't mind the fact I was playing with his hand on mine, he just watched his hand while talking.

"So after Isabel and Farlan died what did you do?" I asked.

"I thought about what Erwin said for awhile and decided I would stay." He replied.

"Oh... You said you'd come find me." I added.

"I did, I apologize I didn't come back. I just wanted you to have a life that you've been wanting, to live above the ground and be happy."

"Levi, I'm happy when I'm with you." I said.

He put his hand on my cheek and stroked his thumb on my chin. "I noticed."

"I just wanna know, why did you yell at me when I fell on Eren."

He sighed. "I was afraid that something might have happen to you if Jaeger actually triggered his form. I over did it I'll admit."

"I was hurt when you said those things to me, did you actually mean those things?" I acted.

"No. I didn't, I was angry and I pushed it too far. I never meant anything I said to you." He sat up and pitched the bridge of his nose.

"Levi?" I asked, sitting up.

He looked at me I thought I never see the day. I saw tears forming in his eyes, he kept a blank stare like always. I nearly felt my heart sink when I saw a single tear go down his cheek. I never seen Levi cry, never in my life, and seeing him upset just made me heart hurt for him. I know he's hurt in so many ways, I wouldn't blame him, it was probably me, I caused him pain by my actions and my words.
I raised my hand wiping his tear away, before resting my hand, cupping his cheek.

He moved my hand away gently and moved to me, before lying down on me. He fit himself between my legs before laying his head down, hiding his face in he crook of my neck.
"You're the only person have left Y/n, I don't want anything to happen to you." He said.

I looked at the ceiling while he said those words to me.

"I love you." He said turning to me, "You are everything to me Y/n..."

"I love you too, but..." He looked at me to continued what I have to say. "

"Why did you ignore me then?" I asked.

"Because I thought I was protecting you. I thought if I didn't pay attention to you, you'd leave the Survey Corps. But instead you stayed and almost got yourself killed."

"I'm sorry."

He tilted my head up to look at him. "You're still reckless as ever..."

I looked at him and he kisses me again.
"But still so precious."

He place himself back inside me again, and I lightly gasp.

"Levi.." I let out with a moan.

He smirked. "I still need to make up a lot of time from being separated from you."

I blushed.

"Let's start shall we?"

I began to moan.