Chapter 5

As I was beginning to go back to the mess hall for dinner I couldn't help but notice a carriage rushing towards me. I quickly got out of the way and watched as it rushed past me.

Geez whoever is driving that, seriously needed to learn how to do it properly, they were like a psychopath driving, wanting to run into everything. Being nosy, I actually wanted to see who that was driving, and also see who was inside that fancy carriage, so I followed it.

Hm? I must say the carriage look really well clean. I mean, really well cleaned, to think maybe a few rides would've dirty that thing but man that thing looked spotless...

It didn't go much father till it was stopped in front of Shadis' Cabin. I hid behind the cabin next his and took a peek to see who the driver was, but suddenly the carriages door open. I remained quiet in my spot as I watch a few people step out of it.

First was woman with brown hair put into a pony tail. She had some oddly different looking glasses on her face as she had a soft smile on her lips looking around. She continued to walk forward as another person came out of the carriage behind her.

Second was a man with short blond hair, parted and neatly swept to the side. He stood tall with a very serious face, I guess he had to be 6'2"? One thing I noticed about this man was he had some wicked eye brows. I mean, those things were just, wow. The man just took a glimps at his surrounding before walking forward.

And lastly, it almost felt like my heart stopped as I notice the familiar short black undercut hair style.

"Levi..." I said quietly to myself.

Levi stepped out of the carriage and proceed to follow the man in front of him. He wore a stoic expression as he always did.

I literally wanted to ran over to him, I wanted to hug him and kiss him, tell him how much I've missed him. I couldn't believe my eyes, Levi was alive. I wanted to cry so hard right now, I've waited so long and now having him right in front of me was like an act of god. I just couldn't believe it, I have so much to ask him, so much to tell him.

Wait, wheres Isabel and Farlan?

I remained in place as I watched as he retreated into the Cabin with the other two.

When the door closed, I pushed away from the building and rushed over to the carriage. Levi's here, so where Isabel and Farlan?

They maybe somewhere else, but speaking of which I noticed the blue and white wings of freedom on the back of the three's jackets. My guess is if Levi had that on his jacket maybe that's where the two were, they may have not come with him here. I just need to connect back with Levi and we can all be reunited again.

I stood there for a moment and heard as the lunch bell rang. My head pop up and I looked to where the mess hall was and seen a few of the cadets make there way towards the building.

My stomach growled and I turned to Shadis' Cabin. I'll just have to wait to talk with him. But right now I was just happy to see Levi again after all these years. I must admit, even with the past few years Levi hasn't aged a day.