back to school

Penelope POV

____________________

Ugh so unfortunately today was the day of the week that every student hated. Yes! Its Monday. So i decided to just skip breakfast and go to my first block class. I was definitely getting a lot of stares for the guys and a lot of stank faces from the girls.

"Omg, you're so beautiful and girl, your outfit is definitely on point"

OK honestly I knew my outfit was bad thats why I decided to wear it. I had on a pair of white joggers and a black off the shoulder sweater with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on it. With my black tabogan that said dope and my dark colored lip stick. I had just got some remi add that was on point. To top all of that off I had on a pair high tops. I turn around to see a brunette standing behind me smiling

"Aww thanks,"

" I'm terry, and you're that new black girl here that every girl is hating on"

I could tell instantly that this girl and i are gonna be best friends.

" Anyways you wanna sit by me" she smiled really big

"Sure why not, can I get your number"

The bell ringed just as she finished giving me her number. Two thin blondes walked in I recognized them they were the two talking to Dylan last Friday. I turned back to terry

" where are we gonna sit"

" over here in the back"

Following terry I felt someone watching me. So I looked back and saw one of the blondes flicked me a bird. I actually burst out laughing guess I just met one of the girls that is hating on me.

" what's so funny nelope?"

" that girl over there just flicked me off" I pointed to the two girls

" oh you mean Elizabeth and amber"

" yeah, I guess if that's they're names."

" well anyways, terry do you wanna......."

" aye black girl"

I hope to hell that chick wasn't referring to me. So I turned back to terry, but before i could say anything. To her I felt someone push me. I turned to see the blonde amber standing in my face.

" what the hell do you want" I could already tell I wasn't gonna like her too much.

" I want you to stay away from my man you black bitch"

Terry hoped in between us " don't do it Penelope"

Amber pushed Terry and she tried to hit me . But I grabbed her wrist.

" listen girl I don't no who the hell you think you are coming at me sideways. Next time I won't hesitate to give you down south ass whooping. And as far as taking your man I don't want him, hell I don't even know him. So stay the fuck out of my face you ugly slutt" with that said I walked away like a boss.

" that's right, run from a fight. Stupid bitch" Amber yelled behind me.

Like i said i wasn't gonna hesitate the next time. I dropped my books and ran up. I picked her up and slammed her on the desk. I started giving it to her. I jabbed her in the nose and stated punching her everywhere in her face. I don't do that hair pulling crap. But she did, she was pulling my hair so I'm fighting her with my head down when I feel someone punching me in the back of my head. These bitches trying to jump me oh hell no. I pulled the other one down on the ground by her hair. Then I saw terry run over and started working on her. I was so caught up in fighting that I didn't even realize the crowd gathered around us yelling " fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Then to strong very familiar arms grabbed me and lifted me up. This time i decided to grab amber by her hair and pull her up with me. I was still giving it to her. Someone grabbed her and separated my hand from her hair. I look and see someone carrying terry out the class. As someone does the same with me. Once outside the class in the hallways. I see terry talking to the guy that carried her out. I look back and it was Dylan carrying me.

" are you OK peneople?"

" yes, I'm fine" I laugh a little and he backs me up into the lockers.

" Penelope you're so beautiful with your hair tousled like that" he smirks down at me. I totally forget everything around me.

" do you have a comb that I can fix your hair with" I nod and hand him my comb. He turns me around and combs my hair down.

" hey you two, we have to get out of here. Before the principles come" terry yelled taking my hand and the two guys followed as we ran out of the school. We all headed for Dylan's jeep.

" wait guys i drove my car, I have to take it "

We all planned to meet at Dylan's house, since it turns out that everyone else drove there selves to school today.