ch 25: 1 month later

Dylan pov
_______________

So today is my first day back after that little incident happen. I honestly don't wanna be here. But oh well. Today me and nelope rode together everyone was watching us but I didn't care. Breakfast had just started and me, penelope, Terry and Ryan decided to eat breakfast here. She was looking so good. She had on a pair of ripped gray skinny jeans that were figure hugging. A long pink cardigan with a white undershirt and a black scarf. With a pair of black uggs. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore no make up.
"Take a picture it'll last longer dude" Ryan pushed me.
"Oh shut Ryan " I laughed
"So are yall dating yet ?"
"Nahh but soon we will" I winked at him.
"Aye Terry you wanna come over my house tonight?" Ryan asked
"Umm yeah " she looked back smiling. Elizabeth and amber friend was walking towards the girls. I wrapped my arm around nelope shoulder just in case she tried something.
"What do you want?"
"I just wanna talk to your girlfriend that's all"
"Only talk? Did amber and Elizabeth set you up to this?"
"Oh no. I don't even talk to them anymore " she said rolling her eyes.
"It's okay, I heard yall conversation that oneday. I know there up to something. But it's cool you can hang with us" said nelope.
"Okay thanks I'm Janice by the way"
" I'm penelope as you know "she laughed "and that's my best girlfriend Terry and that's dylan and ryan."
~~~~~penelope pov~~~~~~
I've been putting up my guard alot lately. Since I have a show coming up its the first one I've had every since I moved here. I've been going to rehearsals everyday after school. Which means I haven't been around my man dylan alot lately.
"Your phone is ringing" I heard dylan say
"Who me"
"Duhh you.. babe are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Just alot on my mind lately "
I answer my phone without looking to see who was calling.
"Hello"
"Hello Penélope "
"Yeah what's up nate"
"I was wondering if I was still performing with you"
"Yes, just have your manager to contact my manager for more infotmation."
"Okay call you later baby"
"Uhh okay bye"
After I ended the call I realized that I had just talk on the phone in front of my friends and they were all looking at me. Except for dylan. He just turned and left.
"You have some explaining to do" Terry said.

Go check out @heartlipps
She has a new book out called Cheyanne. It's very good vote and leave a comment