2weeks later

Penelope POV
_________________

Its been two whole weeks since I met Calvin and he's such a nice sweet guy. On the other hand I still like Dylan a lot. Even tho he's being an ass towards me. He won't even listen to me. We were in class together yesterday and he was my partner but he told me not to bother him becuz he would do all the work and put both of our name on the paper.
Today was the day of the city ball and I'm standing in my room looking at my mirror. When I see two shadows moving in Dylan's bedroom window across from my room. I walk closer to my window look closer as his window is open I see that bitch on her knees sucking his dick. I scream and she snaps her head in my direction and she abruptly gets up and wipe around her mouth.
That's all I see as I close my window and turns on my Pandora to listen to music "four five seconds" starts to play and I plug it up to my speakers in my room.
'I think I had enough
Might get a lot drunk
I say what's on my mind
Might do a little time
Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness' I sing loudly and proudly to myself as I slowly start to feel the beat goes through my bones I start to dance.
"Heyyy" my dad burst in my room yelling. "Cut that fuss off now and you have guest down stairs."
Hmmm I wonder who could that be.
"Ohh and I have a few errands to run so don't even think about starting dinner I'll just buy us some pizza"
I nod my head okay.
After my dad leaves my room I change out of my long skinny jeans and put on a pair of gray Sophie shorts and a pink flowerly Hollister shirt. I walk downstairs. I hear noise but I don't see anyone.
"Hello?"
The rumbling stops and three seconds later Dylan walks into the living room.
"Umm hey, I hope you don't mind but your dad let me in"
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry that you had to see what you saw"
"Yeah well me too"
"Soooo?"
Before he could finish that sentence I pointed towards the door. "There is the door use it"
"Wow, someone is being such a bitch today"
My mouth drops open.
"Are you talking about me or your mom?"
"Whatever I'm out of here"
After he leaves I go back up stairs and listen to my music again but not as loudly as I did the first time.