getting ready for tonight

Penelope POV
_________________

So yeah tonight is the night of the ball. I don't think my father remember tho. So I called him.
"Hello?"
"Dad"
"Nelope is something wrong?"
"Nahh dad nothing is wrong I just wanted to make sure you knew that today is the night of the city ball"
"Ugh I actually forgot about that"
I rolled my eyes
"I figured you did anyways I'm not gunna be home when you get back so I'll just take a pic and send it to you"
"Okay, sweetheart have fun tonight"
"Don't I always dad"
I hunger up the phone and headed to my hair appointment. In which I was already late for by 15min
I walked out the salon feeling so beautiful with my hair-do.
Once I got home it was already an hour and a half til the ball.
Instead of taking a shower. I took a bubble bath and sipped on orange in a wine glass. Ya know like in movies when women take a bath and sipp on wine. But since I'm young orange juice is all I have.
Getting out the tub I wrap my towel around me and go into my closet and put lotion on. Then on a black and red garter belt and a red bra with a ribbon neatly tied in front of each cup. Then I slide on my matching panties and lacy stocking. I look in the mirror and put on a thick coat of eye liner adding the wing affect. I thickly put a coat of mascara in which all together illuminate my eyes making them pop out and look more off a pretty shiny dark brown instead of regular black people brown eyes. I put my bar in my ear and added red lipstick to my lips. Also going around the edges in black and getting my blend brush I blend my black with my red and make the outer layer of my lip look dark and the center a bright red.
Looking over at the clock I had within ten minutes left until Calvin was suppose to be here. I went and put on my dress and shoes. I also added hair jewelry to the top of my head and sprayed vanilla perfume on my neck. With only a minute left I grab my evening bag and put my phone and money in it. Now I was ready to go.
Knock knock
"Coming"
run down the stairs and get my house key and walks to open the door.
"Ohh my you look sooo beautiful this evening"
He bends and kisses mg hand like a gentle men and we goes out to his car which I am surprised I see a limo.