surprise! surprise! surprise!

I was looking down at my phone waiting for a fast response. But instead the only thing I hear is girls screaming. I look up and see them running towards the door. When I look at the door I only see girls.
I wonder who's over there?

I get up to see why all the girls are making so much fuss. When I see him my mouth drops wide open, like what the hell was he even doing here?

His security guards literally had to shove through the screaming teenage girls and a couple of gay guy. He walked up to the teacher.

" hello, I'm here to see my beautiful girlfriend"

"And who might that be?" He answered

"Meeeeeeee. ........... Nooooo meeeeee.......... Dont be stupid its me" all the girls were screaming.
Yeah, yeah you wish.

" I'm here to see miss penelope."

"That's mmmmeeeeee"

"Girls sit down now, and stop all this yelling and screaming. "

When the over raged teenagers stop yelling and calmed Down he said.

"Now miss, Penelope. This young man wanna see you."
As if I didn't know already.

We walked out of the class. Down the hall I seen like five other security guards. I playfully shoved him

" why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He said casually like he didn't do anything.

" why did you come here?"

"Too see my friend."

"And?"
"Too make half of them kids in your class wish come true" he smiled.
"Well lets go back in there and i will let you meet them all one by one." I grabbed his hand and led him back in the class.