the ball

As we enter the ball. I hear faint whispers. I see a few girls roll there eyes and give me the stank face.
"Ahhhhh nelope!!" I heard someone scream. I turned to see my best friend terry standing there looking like queen Elsa from frozen.
She ran and gave me a hug.
" you look sooooo beautiful tonight."
" aww thanks and you look gorgeous, I didn't know you were coming"
"I wasn't but a friend of mine didn't wanna go alone so I came as his date"
"Awww we have to take pics together" I said taking my phone out of my evening bag.
We took a few selfies and then we made Calvin take a pic of us together.
~~later that night~~
Me and Calvin was sitting across from each other and we were eating. When we heard the man on the microphone say " gentlemen let's get up and dance with the beautiful women tonight.
"That's my song" I say grabbing Calvin hand.
Beyounce naughty girl was playing and I just couldn't help myself. I pushed Calvin in the middle of the floor. Since we're the only two people on the dance floor. I noticed people staring. So I decided to give them a little show. I placed my hand on Calvin shoulder and slowly but sexily walked around him. He arched his eyebrow up ward and fixed his collar. I saw someone bring him a chair to the middle of the floor. So me I just had to give a lap dance. I pushed him in the chair. I started grinding in front of him going low to the ground. Then I put my hands on his knees and opened his leg. I grinded my way back up in the standing position. Place my left leg in between his crouch and since my split was on that side. My dress came open and showed my leg all the way to my thy. Calvin took that moment to rub his hand down my leg. He then picked up my leg and placed on his right leg and then took my right leg and placed it on his left leg. So now I was straddling him. He placed his hand around my waist and I started grinding on him. Half way into the lap dance he picked me up and placed me in the chair. He then grabbed my hands and rubbed them down his chest as he started grinding his really really hard penis on me.. I was so surprise. I mean I knew a lap dance made guys horny but I didn't think it'll make him hard as hell. After we finished our little lap dance session. Guys were running to me asking when were they gonna get there dance. As if. But I just laughed it off. I went back to the table to sit down and give myself a rest. When I felt that feeling that someone is watching me. I looked around and couldn't find him. But the way my eye was jumping. I knew exactly who it was. I was still searching through the crowd for him when terry cane and grabbed my hand.
"Let's dance. Beyonce" she smiled.
We started dancing together and I saw Calvin making his way through the crowded dance floor to where I was.
"You've tortured me enough tonight. With all that sexy dancing. I'm so hard right now. I could take you right here on the dance floor with everyone looking" he whispered in my ear.
I grasped then slapped him.
"Don't ever say something like that to me"
I stomped off the dance floor and went to the balcony and watched how the moon glistened against the lake.
"Wow, you look beautiful tonight"
I turned and saw his figure walk from in the shadows.