the jeep (playing it smooth:)

Dylan's POV

-------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but stare at her, she was absolutely beautiful. She let down her window and the wind was dancing through her bun making tendrils of hair fly around her face. Her eyes were directly on the road as if in her on little world. I was to busy starring that I hadn't realized she had said something.

''Hello Dylan'' she smiles

''Oh, yeah?''

'' I said do you wanna listen to the radio or would you rather just stare at me this whole time.''

''What would you like yo listen too?''

''Anything really, I love all kinds of music'' she smiles at me

'' same here, we totally have something in common girl'' I say and snap my fingers in a gay way

'' ahhhaha'' she's literally turning blue ''please don't ever do that again especially while I'm driving if you wanna live.'' She says whipping the tears from her face

I just rolled my eyes at her and decide to change the conversation over just a little

'' so penelope are you single?''

She blushes really hard '' ummm.. yes I am''

''A girl as beautiful as you should have someone to be her king.''

''Yeah, well thanks but look at me.''

''I think I'm enjoying everything I see'' I smirk

She starts biting her lip and damn its so sexy. Her and those full pink lips I can just imagine the fill of those lips wrapped around my cock. I bet she does it well.... no I must not think of her that way. She's totally a good girl. I look down at my crotch and see that I'm starting to poke.

I clear my throat'' can you please stop biting your lip, its so sexy and kinda is turning me on''

Damn man why did I have to be so stupid and say that. She looked directly down and by now you could see my cock poking really bad through my basketball shorts.

She quickly turned her head and looked directly at the road again

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I swear''

''Sorry, but I've been poking every since I seen you this morning in that damn shirt''
Why is this happening to me god, you know I can't have a black girl.. please help me get these devil thoughts out of my head .

I silently asked Jesus for some help

'' are you single?'' She asked me

''Yeppppp'' I smile so big '' make a left turn at the next light''

'' where are we going anyways''

''Your dad wanted me to take you out somewhere and show you the good parts of town.''

''Oh, so where exactly are we going''

''We are here, pull in over there'' I point ''and park anywhere you wanna, we are about to get some icecreame tahia.''

As soon as we get out the car a group of guys come running over to the icecream stand. One of the guys looked back at penelope and she put her head down. The guy tapped his friends and whispered something and they all looked back at us. Penelope looked up at me and said '' can we go somewhere else please.''

'' sure'' I put my arm on her shoulder and started leading her to my personal trail.

''Excuse me'' I felt a tap on my shoulder. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

''How can I help you''.I stated

'' I was just wondering if I could get her autograph'' one of the guys said.

I looked at them with confusion. ''What are you talking about she is just an ordinary girl'' I smirk

'' no she's not. If I'm correct this is the penelope that moved out here to get away from the cameras. She became a famous youtube singer then got a record deal and then moved to get away to finish high school''

'' that's not me. I think you got me mistaken'' she says walking back to the jeep with her head down. One guy runs over and picks her up, ''you're gonna give me your autograph bitch and I'm gonna sell it on the internet to the highest bidder''.

When she starts punching his chest as I run over I hear her say. '' I'm not gonna do shit for you , so put me down you worthless piece of crap''

That's when her hand came out and she slapped the shit out of him. As soon as i made it over to them. I punched the guy holding her directly in the nose and made him drop her. Then before I knew it I was on top of him beating his face in even though he was already black and blue. I couldnt stop it. He never should have put his hands on tahia. Like seriously why would he do that right in front of me. I felt penelope small hand on my arm and heard her scream '' Dylan stop, we have to go someone just called the cops''

She pulled me off the guy and we ran back into my jeep. Instead of her driving I drove this time. She set over there looking out the window. We rode in silence for a few minutes. But since I hated the silence I just had to talk to her first.
"nelope, what was that all about? Was that guy telling the truth?''

She said nothing just simply starred out the window. So I pulled over and got out of my jeep and came over to her side.

'' talk to me.''

''What do you want me to say?''

'' I want you tell me if you are some kind of famous singer or not?'' I held out my hand to hers

'' no I am not.'' She didn't even take my hand. '' can you just take me back home please''.

''Sure, I'll do anything for you. You know that right?''

''Yes, thanks'' she finally smiled showing her pretty white teeth.