ch26

Penelope POV
___________________

I get ready in Dylan guest room. While he gets ready in his room. I decided to were my pretty short dress with maroon flowers and my high heels to match it with a cute little purse. I put my curly hair into a ponytail letting some tendrils fall out, I did a little dark black cherry lipstick and put on my gray contacts. I did put on a little mascara and a thick coat of eyeliner giving me the cat eye affect. Which made my eyes pop. A knock sounded on the door causing me to jump a little bit.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I am" I say walking out.

"You look so beautiful nelope" I blushed a little. I loved when he shortened my name.

"You don't look too bad yourself" he grabbed my hand. As we walked out the door I couldn't stop admiring him. He looked beyond good. He was wearing his Hollister white shorts that came above his knees with a maroon shirt and a pair of cute duck shoes.

"Were u looking through my door watching me getting ready?"

"Hahha oh god no, why would I do that?"

"Its weird that your matching what I'm wearing" I say.

We hop in his jeep and he pulls off. When we reach our destination I saw alot of white people (not being racist). As we got out I felt out of place not one black person was here. Dylan quickly came to my side. "Don't worry, don't be nervous, I'm here with you"

We went inside and I couldn't believe where I was. I was standing in an art gallery, everything was beautiful.

"I'm gonna go and get us a glass of wine" Dylan whispered in my ear and left. I went to the nearest painting and stood in front of it observing its beautiful colors.

"Simply beautiful "

I turned to look at the man standing beside me. Who look like he was in his mid thirties with curly black hair that fit him. He was a nice build and way taller then Dylan.

"Yes it is"

"Oh darling I wasn't talking about the picture"

I smiled  " thank you" "no problem. Oh I'm steve by the way." He reached out His hand

"I'm Penelope " I shake his hand.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone"

"Well actually I'm not here alone I'm here with my

Fri........"

"She's here with me..... Here you go baby drink up " he hands me the glass and I look at Steve apologetically.

" what a lucky man you are" with that he walked away. Dylan wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I started kissing him back, but I had to pull back for air. "What was that for"

"Sorry I couldn't help it. You just look so darn good and I hate how the men here are looking at you.