ch (23)

Penelope POV
___________________

I decided to walk home from the ball. I didn't wanna wake my parents up just to come and get me and terry was having such a good time I didn't wanna ruin it. I had my heels in my hand walking a slow pace. I heard a dog barking somewhere and heard a noise so I grabbed my taser flash light out of my hand bag just in case some crazy mf come at me. Instead of going home I walked to the lake and sat on the bay and swung my feet in the water. I layed my face in my hand and cried. After I finshef I started skipping rocks and I left and started walking home.
When I got home I didn't bother turning on a light I just walked straight to my room. I had just taken off my dress and was bent over in my mirror wiping off my make up. When I heard someone clear they're throat. I cut on my light.
"How did you get in here?"
"I climbed through your window about ten minutes ago" he got up and grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my bed.
"If you scream I will kill you and your parents. Understand?" He spit on me. I jumped off the bed and tried to grab my taser off my dresser. But he quickly grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He slapped me hard. "Don't you try that again"
He riped off my panties and did the unthinkable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoa!! What just happened here????
That's cray cray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do y'all think it is?
What's gonna happen next?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna try to update on tomorrow. Cross your fingers (I make no promises)