Chapter 511 - 52o

Chapter 511 - Into the Lion's Den

"But brother Jiang, I really don't understand this. With your First Grade Combat King cultivation, even if you're able to sneak into the Freezing Hell Jail, how are you going to get Tan Lang out of there?"

Tyrant asked with a frown on his face, his tone hinting that he was worried. Zhuang Fan too felt worried. The Freezing Hell Jail was a restricted area within the Asura Palace, it was a place normal people could hardly get close to. Trying to save someone from there would definitely alert everyone in the palace. At that point of time, even a formidable Ninth Grade Combat King wouldn't be able to do it, let alone Jiang Chen who was just a First Grade Combat King.

"I have a way of doing it."

A smile emerged on Jiang Chen's face. He had never gone into a battle unprepared. Furthermore, sneaking into the Asura Palace to rescue someone from the Freezing Hell Jail, it was something that caused his blood to boil.

Tyrant and Zhuang Fan exchanged glances, then showed helpless smiles. Although they had only known Jiang Chen for a few days, they were somewhat able to understand him. He was completely different from any other young man his age, he was rather like a cunning old fox. His indifferent eyes looked like two profound tunnels, giving him a sagacious sense.

Aside from that, they could sense extraordinary confidence from Jiang Chen, and a calm attitude. No matter what kind of situation he was faced with, he always wore a confident and calm expression.

"Don't worry. Since he came up with this idea, I'm sure he can do it."

Big Yellow said while smiling. All this time, it seemed like there was nothing Jiang Chen would fail at doing. This man had done what should have been impossible so many times along his way, so he shouldn't face any accidents this time either.

"The longer Tan Lang stays in that Freezing Hell Jail, the more danger he'll face. I'll set off right now. You guys just stay here on Heavenhawk Island for the next three days."

Jiang Chen said.

"Since that's the case, be careful."

Tyrant patted Jiang Chen on the shoulder. Sneaking into the Asura Palace also meant that Jiang Chen was infiltrating the inner parts of his enemy's base; venturing deep into the lions' den. It was a journey filled with danger, and one could easily see this even with his toes.

With a sway of his body, Jiang Chen disappeared from Heavenhawk Island. With his abilities, leaving the Chaotic Ocean without being discovered by anyone was a piece of cake.

"I really admire young master Jiang's courage."

Zhuang Fan couldn't help but say with mixed emotions. Indeed, what Jiang Chen was trying to accomplish wasn't something ordinary people could ever achieve.

"No matter where he goes, he'll always be able to poke a hole in the skies."

Big Yellow smiled.

............

The Asura Palace was located in the northwest region of the Liang Province. It occupied an entire mountain range, and covered more than a few thousand miles of land. A layer of permanent white fog blanketed the mountain range, and the natural Yuan energy was dense, making this place look like a paradise.

The inner parts of the Asura Palace were crowded with palaces of all sizes. There were even ancient buildings hovering above the clouds surrounded by glowing rays, giving it a magical feeling.

Right now, at the outer perimeter of the mountain range, a figure dressed in white suddenly appeared in a ghostly manner. He was moving at top speed, and in the blink of an eye, he disappeared once again.