Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 – Found a Secret Treasure

That same night, the moon was shining brightly in the sky. Moonlight sprinkled down like silver grains. Within the courtyard, Yan Chen Yu was laying in Jiang Chen's arms while appreciating the moonlight. Right at that moment, a phantom-like figure suddenly came from afar. In just a split second, it landed in front of Jiang Chen and Yan Chen Yu. This phantom-like figure was none other than Big Yellow.

"Puppy dog, where did you go?"

Upon seeing Big Yellow arrive, Yan Chen Yu immediately became happy.

"Pooh, damn it, those idiots from the Heavenly Sword Sect tried to catch me, their father? They haven't even looked into the mirror to see what they look like! An awesome being like me is not someone who can be caught easily!"

Big Yellow spat out and raised his head with pride. Then he looked at Jiang Chen with satisfaction, "Kid, not a bad performance today, I never expected you to have so much guts! You really made me, your father, have a new level of respect towards you!"

"Fuck off."

Jiang Chen gazed at Big Yellow. This fellow, besides his evil-mind, there was only was his narcissism.

"You asked Xiao Yu to tell me there's some treasure in this Whirling Sun City, what treasure?"

Jiang Chen couldn't wait any longer and asked. He didn't follow Han Yan and the rest back to the Black Sect all because of the treasure that was mentioned by Big Yellow.

"I also do not know what it is, but I can feel the place where that treasure is hidden. It is right within a wasteland behind the Whirling Sun City, and my feeling is definitely not wrong. Besides, since that treasure can be sensed by me, it is definitely going to be an extraordinary one!"

Big Yellow's eyes lit up.

Looking at how Big Yellow was behaving, Jiang Chen couldn't help but laugh. A treasure that can make Big Yellow behave like this was surely something extraordinary.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's hurry up and find it."

Jiang Chen urged. In his past life, he had seen all kinds of treasures, but now everything had changed. He was so poor that he had to start gathering all his treasures again.

"What's the rush? Give me, your father a cup of tea, I'm tired."

Big Yellow acted like a human and sat down on a stool standing next to the stone table. He was waiting for Jiang Chen to serve him tea.

Jiang Chen grabbed Big Yellow's ear and pulled him up from the stool, "You damn dog, I gave you some light and then you started glowing. I showed you some respect, then you started acting like a master. What kind of damned dog drinks tea?"

Jiang Chen knew this dog very well. He was one who absolutely couldn't be spoiled. The evil-minded dog never knew the meaning of give him an inch, and he'll want a mile.

"Ruff, damn you, let your father go!"

Big Yellow showed his teeth and was thrown a few feet away by Jiang Chen. In the end, he unwillingly led Jiang Chen out from the courtyard and started walking towards the north side of Whirling Sun City.

"Can't even let me have a cup of tea, you're inhuman!"

"Asking I, your father to help you find treasure, but you don't even show any respect for I, your father, fuck!"

"Little bastard, when there's a chance, I will definitely bite your butt into dozens of pieces!"

............