Chapter 461 - 470

Chapter 461 – The Second Transformation

Buzz~

With a swing, the Heavenly Saint Sword arrived straight in front of the Imperial Emperor's neck. Jiang Chen laughed coldly and said, "Imperial Emperor, you will do today, there is nothing that can prevent that. Also, sooner or later, the Old Great Emperor will face the same fate, and the Martial Saint Dynasty will vanish. It is time for the Eastern Continent to replace the old regime with a new one."

Jiang Chen's words caused the Imperial Emperor's face to turn pale. He could see ruthlessness and determination in Jiang Chen's eyes. This youngster in front of him was not joking with him. Although he was a man who sat on the imperial throne, it looked like there would be no way for him to escape his ill fate today.

Right at the same moment, the battles underneath them had come to a complete stop. Everyone were looking into the sky, toward Jiang Chen and the Imperial Emperor. The winners had been decided; the Old Emperor had died, and it looked like the Imperial Emperor wouldn't be able to live either. Once he was killed by Jiang Chen, the Black Sect would obtain victory, and it was also an omen that foretold the fall of the Martial Saint Dynasty.

The eyes of those on the Black Sect's side shone brightly, and their faces were covered with indescribable excitement. Being able to witness this moment, being able to participate in this war that would certainly go down in history, furthermore, on the victorious side, they were incredibly lucky.

"We're screwed, we're all screwed! Even the Imperial Emperor is going to die, can we still survive?"

"Damn it, let's surrender to Jiang Chen! Perhaps we'll be able to keep our lives!"

"What a miserable defeat... Jiang Chen is too frightening, he's able to defeat such a powerful army, and not only that, he also killed the Old Emperor who is a Combat King warrior, and is about to kill the Imperial Emperor. How could we possible fight against him?"

............

Everyone on the Martial Saint Dynasty's side were feeling downhearted, and had lost all their will to fight. Many of them had even began preparing to surrender. They had lost all reason to fight, and if they kept fighting, they would only increase the number of casualties on their side.

"Haha, Jiang Chen, you'll have to pay a great price if you want to kill me!"

The Imperial Emperor unexpectedly started laughing. He was well aware of what kind of man Jiang Chen was. Knowing that there was no way for him to live another day, he raised his combat weapon and leapt toward Jiang Chen.

"Hmph!"

Jiang Chen coldly harrumphed, then he thrust the Heavenly Saint Sword forward as if it was a true dragon pouncing toward its enemy. After forming another 2,500 Dragon Marks, the current Jiang Chen was not someone the Imperial Emperor could deal with. Furthermore, he had previously been injured by Jiang Chen, and blood was still dripping down from the wound on his chest.

Clang!

The Heavenly Saint Sword clashed with the Imperial Emperor's weapon and forcefully knocked it aside. The force was so powerful that the Imperial Emperor arm went numb, and almost lost it from his grip.

Puchi!

It continued in an unstoppable manner and stabbed right into the Imperial Emperor's chest, and came out from the other side of his body.

Swoosh!

With amazing speed, Jiang Chen pulled the Heavenly Saint Sword out and pressed its sharp tip against the Imperial Emperor's throat, a chilling look apparent in his fierce eyes.