Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11–The ancestor's tomb must have exploded

'This was unbearable, this cannot be accepted!Young master's appearance had struck us heavily.'

"I've been wasting my life for so long..."

The fat old man said as he punched his own chest and stepped hard on the floor while the skinny old man almost started crying out loud.They all had one single thought in their heads–they had been wasting their entire lives as alchemists.

Zhou Bei Zhen couldn't hold himself back either, his eyes refused to stop glaring at the restoration pill with 100%effectiveness laying on his palm.He was bursting with excitement.As an alchemist himself, this was the first time he had ever seen a pill with 100%effectiveness.

"Uncle Zhou, cry it out if you want to."

Jiang Chen said seriously.

The trio almost fell down to the ground, and their only thought right now was to strangle this brat.

They managed to calm themselves down after a few more minutes.The way they looked at Jiang Chen had changed as well, and currently they understood one thing:geniuses, definitely existed, but you just can't use common sense to find them.

Besides being shocked, Zhou Ben Zhen and the other two felt happy and relieved as well.Jiang Zhen Hai sure was lucky to have a son like Jiang Chen since Jiang Chen managed to produce restoration pills with 100%effectiveness...Their pill shop wouldn't be the one to suffer!

"Uncle Zhou, please get me some more ingredients."

Jiang Chen said.

"What?You still want to concoct pills?"

Zhou Bei Zhen felt even more shocked now.The Yuan power and Soul power both drained quickly when an alchemist concocted pills.Although the restoration pill was a basic pill, making it with 100%effectiveness would surely drain a person's power much faster than a regular restoration pill.However, it seemed like Jiang Chen hadn't lost any energy after creating those pills...This was unheard of!

"I will do whatever I can in order to save this shop."

Jiang Chen said while patting his chest, however there was also another reason behind why he wanted to concoct pills.He was cultivating the Dragon Transformation skill, thus his need of Yuan Qi pills was monstrous!Yuan Qi pills were one of the things he would need the most on his cultivation path.Restoration pills were just one of the Yuan Qi pills, above those were Earth restoration pills and Heaven restoration pills.In the real world of cultivation, restoration pills were one of the most basic currencies.Only a small city like Tian Xian would use money to buy restoration pills.

These restoration pills were so basic that Jiang Chen had treated them like trash in his past life, but now he had to prepare some for himself.

Jiang Chen went back into the furnace room with a smile on his face and an energetic look.To others, concocting pills would drain their Soul Power incredibly fast, but Jiang Chen wasn't afraid of running out of Soul Power.

'When I died on the Saint cliff hundreds of years ago, my soul was seriously damaged...But now I have two souls merged into one, and the Soul Power I can unleash is just equal to that of someone at the Mortal Core level...But I do have the skill'Mighty Soul Derivation'giving me an unlimited supply of Soul Power, so I won't have to worry about draining my Soul Power.'

He thought to himself with a smile.The experiences and memories of his past life regarding cultivation and skills were the biggest treasures he owned.

In the Saint Origin universe, skills that could train one's soul were hard to find, and it would definitely impossible to find one here in Fragrant Sky city.Even the ones that were of the lowest level.That was why most of the alchemists here couldn't produce pills with high effectiveness.