Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 – Another Fight of Fame

"Good, you do have some courage!"

When Li Wu Ling heard Jiang Chen agree to his challenge so easily, he too felt surprised. He came here today without caring for his own life. After all, this was the Black Sect's headquarters. Jiang Chen could easily just ignore him if he wished.

Jiang Chen threw an examining look on Li Wu Ling. After sensing his energy frequency, he couldn't help but laugh and shake his head.

"What are you laughing at?"

Li Wu Ling's pupils shrunk.

"I laughed because you are an idiot."

Jiang Chen showed a scornful face.

"What did you say?"

Li Wu Ling immediately became angry.

"I can totally understand your decision to avenge your brother, but you shouldn't take such an extreme path. Your energy frequency is really unstable, but I suppose that is because you just broke through to the Heavenly Core realm. Also, there's an evil qi coming from you, I think you're cultivating a demonic skill! With your below average talent, you're completely different from your brother. Cultivation a demonic cultivation skill can help your cultivation level increase with great speed, so you can without doubt reach the Heavenly Core realm in such a short amount of time. However, too bad, you don't know the proper way of cultivating demonic skills, and you forced yourself to cultivate it. Now, you have destroyed your future. But of course, since you decided to challenge me, you had already given up your future.

Jiang Chen said in a slow pace. Each and every word coming from his mouth were like sharp thorns stabbing right into Li Wu Ling's heart. Li Wu Ling's eyes widened, and an unbelievable expression appeared on his face.

How did this young man in front of him find out that he was able to break through to the Heavenly Core realm because of him cultivating a demonic skill? Standing in front of him made him feel as if he was naked, as if no secret could be hidden from his eyes. This was impossible!

Besides, what Jiang Chen said was completely right. Li Wu Ling had obtained a demonic skill not long before this, and he had entered secluded meditation to study it. This was why he hadn't participated in the Qi Province competition. When he heard his brother had been killed, he was so angry that he had forced himself to break through to the Heavenly Core realm with the help of the demonic skill and some pills, then he immediately rushed to the Black Sect to look for Jiang Chen. However, he would never have expected that Jiang Chen could see through everything.

"So what? My cultivation realm is more than enough to kill you!"

His killing intent towards Jiang Chen was getting larger. Li Wu Ling felt that Jiang Chen was a frightening man, he was just a 15-16 year old young Mortal Core warrior, but he wasn't even nervous when standing face to face with him. On his face, there was only a calm and confident expression.

"Is that so? Perhaps you still don't understand your current situation? Fine, let me explain it to you so you won't die in the dark. On the surface, you are a Heavenly Core warrior, you can control natural energies and fly in the air. Nevertheless, you can't deny it, your cultivation base is unstable, your cultivation realm is impetuous, and you haven't mastered the demonic skill. With your current situation, I can just find any Early Heavenly Core warrior, and he would be able to easily defeat you. To make my point clearer, you're just a little bit stronger than your dead brother, so, if you want to get revenge, I would suggest you go back and spend a few more years in secluded cultivation."

Jiang Chen said with an indifferent tone. With his experience and judgment, he could easily see through Li Wu Ling. With Li Wu Ling's current situation, he couldn't even compare to those ordinary Heavenly Core warriors like Yin Zhong Cheng. Not to mention the inner circle disciples of all four big sects.