Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381 – All Gathered Happily Under One Roof

"Yong master is back! Young master is back!"

Right when Jiang Chen and the group landed in the Jiang family's courtyard, someone immediately announced his return with a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. When the guards of the Jiang family saw him, they started screaming their lungs out, excite expressions filling their faces.

They just couldn't help themselves, Jiang Chen had become the legend of the Jiang family, and everyone in the family took great pride in having this young master. And not long before this, their young master had come back at the most critical moment and killed all Dimensional Creatures, saving their lives.

After Jiang Chen left the Fragrant Sky City, his legend was still being told in every corner of the city, or more accurately, every city in the Red City region. Now, he had once again returned and eliminated all Dimensional Creatures, saving the lives of every person in this region. It could be considered a great deed done to all living beings in this region. Therefore, everyone felt extremely proud about being part of the Jiang family.

All the guards were cheering and shouting over and over again. People started walking out from the inner area of the Jiang family, more accurately, they were running toward Jiang Chen.

The leading man was none other than the mayor, Jiang Zhenhai. There were dozens of men following him. One of them was an old man with an imposing appearance, he was the Black Hawk who had submitted to Jiang Chen. The alchemist Zhou Beichen was in the group as well. Many of them had suffered from different degrees of injuries, some were even walking unevenly, but they still insisted on coming out to greet Jiang Chen.

There were clearly more strong warriors in the Jiang family now than when Jiang Chen left. Many of them had joined after Jiang Chen left, and because of Jiang Chen, the Jiang family had become the most respectable existence in this region. Therefore, it was perfectly normal for those people to come and join them because of their good name.

Many of the men from the Jiang family had been badly injured, but since Jiang Chen had previously given them some pills, after spending some time healing themselves, many of them had nearly recovered, just like Jiang Zhenhai and the Black Hawk. The only ones still injured were those who had been severely wounded, and were currently slowly recovering.

"Chen'er!"

Jiang Zhenhai shouted from afar, expressing his excitement of seeing Jiang Chen. Although he had met Jiang Chen before this when they were fighting with the Dimensional Creature, their time was limited, and he didn't even have the chance to talk to him.

"Dad!"

Jiang Chen responded with a loud shout as well. With big steps, he arrived in front of Jiang Zhenhai and gave him a big hug. Jiang Zhenhai placed his arm around Jiang Chen's shoulder tightly. This was how men released their emotions. Jiang Chen enjoyed the strong sense of family coming from Jiang Zhenhai.

After some moment, Jiang Zhenhai finally let go of Jiang Chen. He threw an examining look at Jiang Chen, and the more he looked, the happier he got."

"Good, perfect! Do you guys see this? This is my son, Jiang Zhenhai's son!"

Jiang Zhenhai said in high spirits. This young man was his pride, his everything! He used to spend so much energy and effort on this son who was a useless fool, but now, who would dare look down on his son?! He was incredibly proud of Jiang Chen.

"Dad, you've broken through to the Late Heavenly Core realm? That's good!"

Jiang Chen said with a smile. He could tell Jiang Zhenhai's cultivation with just one look.