Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 – Big Yellow's Innate Ability

Bang!

The extremely angry Yin Zhong Cheng attacked again with his Unparalleled Palm, but this time, he attacked from midair. Attacking from midair was a Heavenly Core Warrior's greatest advantage as he could attack whenever he wanted to. His opponents, however, would have to struggle just to attack him. This time, even if this trio was incredibly strong, they were going to die by his hands sooner or later.

The Unparalleled Palm was pressing down from above. The trio had no choice but to fight back with powerful attacks.

The ground was shaking, and the earth below Jiang Chen's feet split and became a long trench.

"Haha, kids, I will bury you all here today! You will know then that a Heavenly Core warrior is not someone you can fight!"

Yin Zhong Cheng said with a loud voice as he continued attacking relentlessly. Several explosions sounded out, and the intense fight destroyed all the surroundings. Everything in a few miles of the area was affected by this fight, and the natural energies were now completely messed up.

"They're finished; if they continue like this, they are doomed for sure!"

"That's right, this is the advantage a Heavenly Core warrior possesses. They can't control the natural energies, so they're unable to fly! They can only defend themselves without attacking back. Even if they can defend themselves by cooperating, it won't last for very long. They are going to lose!"

The spectators were all certain that this trio would die today. Judging from how this fight has been playing out so far, it was impossible to hope for a miracle now.

Bang!

"Fuck you! This old bird has made me really mad now!! Boy, let's do something big and piss this old bird off so much that he dies!"

Big Yellow said with an enraged expression.

"What is your plan?"

Jiang Chen asked. He was also slowly losing his temper due to these attacks. Yin Zhong Cheng was not going to give up and let them go.

"Let's go, we'll destroy the mayor's mansion, and then we kill this old bird! Damn it!"

Big Yellow said in a scolding manner.

"Our speed won't be great if we only rely on my blood wings to carry the two of you."

Jiang Chen responded.

"I, your father, don't need you! Screw you! You thought your father was a cat because the tiger didn't show his teeth! Xiao Yu, get on my back!"

Big Yellow said to Yan Chen Yu.

"Alright!"

Without any hesitation, Yan Chen Yu got onto Big Yellow's back. She didn't know what Big Yellow was going to do, but she knew that Big Yellow wouldn't hurt her.

"Kakaka, now you can all witness your grandfather's powers!"

While Big Yellow was laughing, golden light kept flickering around his body. In the blink of an eye, a pair of wings completely composed of golden light appeared on Big Yellow. When the wings flapped, Big Yellow turned into a golden beam and flew up into the sky. He flew up high while carrying Yan Chen Yu on his back.

"Damn!"

Witnessing this, Jiang Chen's eyes widened. This dog really knew how to pretend; he actually knew how to fly! It was obvious to Jiang Chen now that Big Yellow had gotten these wings when he broke through to the Mortal Core realm. He wouldn't let anyone know about it, however; he even asked Jiang Chen to carry him earlier. Big Yellow was without shame. If it wasn't for Yin Zhong Cheng pissing off Big Yellow, he might not have even shown them his wings.