Chapter 271 - 280

Chapter 271 – Nine Heavenly Devil Waves

Rumble...

Jiang Chen unleashed the True Dragon Palm and tore Eldest Mang's attack to pieces. As for Han Yan, he unleashed a black beam looking like a devilish dragon that carried a tremendous devilish energy. It was so powerful that even the air started vibrating. With just this single attack, the Six Weirdoes of Mount Mang's formation was almost completely broken.

"Damn it, where did these abnormal monsters come from? These two brats' cultivations are obviously weaker than ours, so how can they possess such powerful combat strength?"

Mang Fourth said in a slightly depressed manner.

"The enemies are incredible, but we still have to avenge seventh brother. Let's attack together, kill this trio at the same time."

Eldest Mang had a gruesome look in his eyes as he spoke. A huge silver blade appeared in his hand, and it was glowing with a deadly shine. At the same time, the other five weirdoes took out their own combat weapons. With their flawless synergy, they were able to perfectly combine their combat strength.

"Brother Yan, let's attack with the cornering formation; we'll use our strongest skills to break their formation."

Jiang Chen told Han Yan. There was a light of determination in his eyes. With the combination of himself, Han Yan and Big Yellow, he was going to cripple these Six Weirdoes of Mount Mang.

"Got it."

With a sway of his body, Han Yan moved to the back of the group. His Ancient Divine Devil bloodline had completely awakened, and with a cultivation base at the peak Mid Divine Core realm, it was a time where Han Yan felt proud of what he had. He was actually going to find someone he could test his combat strength on, and these Six Weirdoes of Mount Mang had come at the perfect time.

In the blink of an eye, Jiang Chen, Han Yan, and Big Yellow positioned themselves on three separate spots, cornering the Six Weirdoes of Mount Mang in the center. It was supposed to be a scene where the six weirdoes surrounded the trio, but the tables had now turned.

But the Six Weirdoes of Mount Mang had no feat at all. They had been working as a team for many years, and had gone through a lot of battles. They had now met their strongest opponent yet, and they were confident that with their flawless synergy, they would be able to defeat the trio whose cultivation was weaker than theirs.

"Let's attack!"

Eldest Mang was the first person who attacked. With a loud voice he shouted, "Mountain Ripping Blade!"

Bang!

Eldest Mang swung the huge blade in his hand toward Jiang Chen with tremendous force. The strike carried an incredibly strong force, and it nearly sliced the space around them. A powerful buzzing sounded out, so powerful it seemed like it alone could rip a mountain to pieces.

"Rapid Thunderstorm!"

Mang Second struck at the same time with the longsword in his hand. With a swing of his sword, he unleashed countless sword lights toward Big Yellow.

"World Shaking Seal!"

"Thunderous Sword!"

"Raging Inferno, Prairie Fire!"

"Devilish Lute Tune!"

The other four weirdoes unleashed their strongest attacks at the same time. At this moment, devastating attacks and colorful energies could be seen everywhere, wreaking havoc in the entire area.

The amazing thing was, although the six of them were unleashing their own attacks, they could actually transfer their yuan energy amongst each other and completely combine the strength of all six attacks into one.