Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161 – Great Fury Because of Her

"Look! That's Jiang Chen and Yu Zi Han from the inner circle, Jiang Chen is back!"

"Heavens! He came back so quickly! Something huge is going to happen!"

"Something big is definitely going to happen today! Last time it was only a few outer circle disciples who got beaten, and Jiang Chen had caused a huge disturbance, and now, Yan Chen Yu and Han Yan are in critical conditions! I'm sure Jiang Chen going to pierce a hole through the heavens!"

"There will be no peace in the Black Sect today, Jiang Chen has even killed that Lord Blood Moon, his cultivation level has increased a lot! I'm afraid even Fan Kun won't be his match!"

............

Everyone were frightened. Seeing the return of Jiang Chen was like seeing a huge mountain thrown into a vast ocean, it stirred up huge waves.

When Jiang Chen and Yu Zi Han came above the skies of the Black Sect, Jiang Chen couldn't hold himself from frowning. Somehow, he could feel a weird atmosphere in the Black Sect today. Besides, the uneasiness he had been feeling was now even stronger than before.

Without doing anything, Jiang Chen went straight back to his own residence, Yu Zi Han also felt something was not right and followed behind Jiang Chen.

Outside Jiang Chen's courtyard, there were a few men standing around. The leading men were Wang Yun and Huang Zhen. After getting guidance and teachings from Jiang Chen, Wang Yun had broken through to the Early Heavenly Core realm, and had managed to enter the inner circle.

After Yan Chen Yu and Han Yan were assaulted and wounded, the few of them had been waiting here every single day. They believed Jiang Chen would come back no matter what. Right now, when all of them saw Jiang Chen, they immediately walked up and greeted him.

"What happened?"

Jiang Chen saw their panicked and nervous expression, and he couldn't help but furrow his brows once again. He had guessed they would feel happy and want to celebrate with him after he had accomplished the mission. Even if their expressions weren't happy, they shouldn't have such panicked and nervous expression either. Jiang Chen didn't see Yan Chen Yu amongst them either.

"Senior disciple Jiang, something has happened."

Huang Zheng said. He was almost in tears at this point.

"Tell me."

Jiang Chen's expression became stern, and he unleashed an imposing aura from all over his body which no one dared to reject. All who faced him felt fear in their hearts.

Wang Yun and the others trembled, they immediately told Jiang Chen about what had happened. Something like this couldn't be hidden from him.

Wang Yun took a deep breath and said, "Senior disciple Jiang, something bad happened to senior disciple Yan and senior disciple Han Yan."

"Something bad happened? What happened? Where are they?"

Jiang Chen felt shock in his heart, something really did happen. He knew this must have been why he felt the uneasiness.

"Senior disciple Jiang, a few days ago, Fan Kun was trying to do something nasty to senior disciple Yan. She rejected and fought back, but she was badly wounded by Fan Kun. At the same time, senior disciple Han Yan came out from his secluded cultivation, and he had just broken through to the Heavenly Core realm. He tried to fight Fan Kun, but he was seriously wounded as well. Both of them are in critical conditions and have been brought away by Sect Elder Guo Shan."