Chapter 411 - 420

Chapter 411 – Second Match

"Wentian, well done!"

Tu Yi's eyes were curved in the shape of a crescent moon as he laughed out joyfully. There was no reason for him to be any happier than he was now. He had watched Nangong Wentian grow up ever since he was born, and now, witnessing how strong Nangong Wentian had become felt really pleasant to him. Most importantly, they had won the first match, greatly raising the spirits of those from the main Nangong family and causing to see hope.

"It's really great that Wentian was able to defeat Wenyen! As long as chief can defeat Nangong Yunzheng in the second match, we'll be able to skip the third match. With the best of three victory in hand, even those elders from the Profound River Palace won't be able to point their fingers at us!"

Elder Liang Zhui said.

"That's right! Yunfan, we'll depend on you for this second match! However, there isn't much difference between your and Yunzheng's strength. Not only that, all your abilities were taught to both of you by your father. I think it will be difficult for a winner to emerge."

Tu Yi turned to Nangong Yunfan and said. They had won the first match, and although the second match wasn't the most critical, it was still the key to victory for the Nangong family, because as long as they won this match, the victory would be theirs. However, if they lost, the consequences would be really bad.

As the third match was fought between the helper each side found. The helper Nangong Yunzheng found had yet to show up, and although no one knew who that helper was, it wasn't difficult for them to imagine that it must be an extremely strong warrior from the Profound River Palace. Even with Tu Yi's formidable strength, he might not be a match for that person.

"En."

Nangong Yunfan nodded his head. He knew that the second match was the key to their victory.

On the other side, Nangong Wenyen had slightly recovered from his injuries after consuming the pill. He was now able to stand by himself. Upon standing up, he immediately threw a vicious glance over to Nangong Wentian who stood prideful on the opposite side. His mind was filled with great amount of shame. Today's fight was a terrible humiliation for him, as his dad had pinned great hope on him. But in the end, he had been defeated in such a miserable way.

"Don't worry, just stand there and watch how I fight. For this second match, I will definitely defeat Nangong Yunfan! After that, with the help of that great warrior in the third match, we'll be the final winners! Initially, I thought we wouldn't have to rely on that great warrior, but we'll still need that person's help now."

Nangong Yunzheng said with a sneer on his face. After that, with a flash he appeared on the fighting stage. This time, he was even more confident than Nangong Wenyen was when he stepped onto the fighting stage.

"Yunfan, don't waste my time, come to the fighting stage now."

Nangong Yunzheng looked at Nangong Yunfan and said.

"Hmph!"

Nangong Yunfan coldly harrumphed. He leapt onto the fighting stage and stood opposite of Nangong Yunzheng.

"Elder brother, it's all your fault that we're in this state. If father is watching us from above, I'm sure he wouldn't want to see this happen to the Nangong family."

Nangong Yunfan said, expressing the pain in his heart and helplessness with his words.

"If you were willing to give up the family chief position, such a thing wouldn't have happened at all! I'm the eldest brother, the family chief position should be mine! Since dad made the decision partially, I'll just take what belongs to me!"