Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 – Late Mortal Core realm, 65 Dragon Marks

Inside a delicate courtyard within the inner circle area of the Black Sect, a young man dressed in white clothes stood solemnly. This courtyard occupied an entire mountain peak, and it was one of the best locations within the inner circle. Aside from Guan Yi Yun, only a few other disciples could have a place similar to this one.

This young man seemed to be in his late twenties. With a sharp facial figure and a handsome look, he could easily stand out amongst the crowds.

Swoosh!

A man suddenly appeared in the courtyard and walked up to this young man. The man who had suddenly appeared cupped his fist and greeted the young man, "Senior disciple Fan."

The man who came was the same man who had hunted Jiang Chen in the Myriad Demon Mountain.

"Jiang Wei, how is everything?"

The young man asked. His name was Fan Kun, one of the strongest inner circle disciples. With a cultivation base at the peak of the Heavenly Core realm, he's second only to Guan Yi Yun.

"Rest assured senior disciple Fan, mission accomplished."

A sneer appeared on Jiang Wei's face.

"Are you sure?"

A happy expression emerged on Fan Kun's face.

"I'm sure! Jiang Chen was very cunning and powerful, and he almost slipped away. However, thanks to senior disciple Fan giving me the Silent Poisonous Needle, I was able to shoot the needle into his body and watch him die with my own eyes."

Jiang Wei described the scene to Fan Kun.

"Very good, Jiang Wei, you've done a good job! I'll reward you with something later."

Fan Kun patted Jiang Wei's shoulders. With a flattered feeling, Jiang Wei said, "It's my honor to help senior disciple Fan!"

"We are all working for big brother Nan Bei. This Jiang Chen was courting death when he offended big brother Nan Bei. Not only this, he even challenged big brother Nan Bei to a fight in one year! Big brother Nan Bei couldn't kill him because of his status, but I won't let him get away with it!"

Fan Kun sneered.

"Senior disciple Fan, you should let big brother Nan Bei know that you've helped him kill Jiang Chen, that way, big brother Nan Bei will know that you were the one to help him out with this!"

Jiang Wei said.

"No need, big brother Nan Bei will look down on me if I seek credit for such a minor matter. He is now focusing on his cultivation, as his goal is to conquer this world. The Qi Province is just the beginning. Let's perform our best and help big brother Nan Bei, I'm sure lots of benefits will await!"

Fan Kun said with a smile on his face. If the conversation between the two of them was heard by someone else, it would be enough to drop a bomb and frighten anyone. It was an unbelievable matter, Nan Bei Chao had set foot in the Black Sect, and it wasn't difficult to imagine that he had men in the Heavenly Sword Sect and Valley of Happiness as well.

Nan Bei Chao was only 17-18 years old, but even Fan Kun addressed him as big brother. This went to show how much respect they had for Nan Bei Chao.

"Senior disciple Fan, right now, Guan Yi Yun has left the Black Sect and entered Inferno Hell. There's no one else in the Black Sect who can suppress you! From now on, the inner and outer circle will all be in your hands, senior disciple Fan!"

Jiang Wei was kissing Fan Kun's ass.

"Hmph! That idiot Guan Yi Yun, he is courting death by going to Inferno Hell!"