Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201 – A Perfect Fight

The True Dragon Flame was simply too formidable. Of course, it was also scaled with Jiang Chen's base strength. The Early Divine Core black crows was not Jiang Chen's match at all. Under the combined attack of the True Dragon Flames and the True Dragon Palm, it was instantly killed by the intense flames.

The Double Header Black Crow was a rare specie of the dark element, their had very powerful combat strength, and abilities that few people could guard against. An Early Divine Core Double Headed Black Crow was more than enough to fight an ordinary Mid Divine Core human warrior. However, since its opponent was Jiang Chen, it couldn't exercise all the advantages it had as a Double Headed Black Crow. Usually, they weren't afraid of any ordinary flames, but the mighty True Dragon Flame had proven to be their natural enemy.

Jiang Chen retracted the True Dragon Palm, then he retrieved the two demon souls. Ordinary Heavenly Core demon souls couldn't provide much help with forming new Dragon Marks, only Divine Core demon souls were sufficient.

These two Early Divine Core demon souls could help Jiang Chen form at least another 40 Dragon Marks, increasing his overall combat strength.

"A Double Headed Black Crow can give me two demon souls. Looks like I need to put more time into looking for these kinds of monsters in the future."

Jiang Chen smiled. Obtained two demon soul from killing only one demon beast, this was something really promising for Jiang Chen.

The True Dragon Flames flew towards the Black Crows once again, and it kept burning and killing them. Endless demon souls rolled out like steel balls into Jiang Chen's hand, and was immediately stored into his storage ring.

Caw...

Witnessing their leader being killed, the remaining Black Crows let out loud cries and burst into passionate weeping.

"Big Yellow, hurry up and run!"

Jiang Chen shouted out loudly. Using the True Dragon Flames, he tore open a path right in the middle of the Black Crows. With a flap of his blood wings, he turned into a trail of light and disappeared from the scene. Big Yellow dared not hesitate, and he quickly followed behind.

This flock of Black Crows was really frightening. They were incredibly fast, and they were extremely difficult to kill. If not for the True Dragon Flames, it would be at least ten times more difficult for them to escape from the trap.

Of course, the remaining Black Crow couldn't pose any threat to Jiang Chen and Big Yellow anymore, but they had no idea how many Double Headed Black Crows lived in this area. The entire woods was probably their territory. Also, these Black Crows were actually calling for their mates. If all of a sudden more than a hundred, or even a thousand Black Crows stormed in, the two of them would have a hard time dealing with the situation.

Besides, they still had no clue about how dangerous Inferno Hell truly was. If there was even Mid Divine Core Black Crow, or even a Late Divine Core Black Crow, with Jiang Chen and Big Yellow's current combat strength, they would have a hard time defending themselves.

Therefore, the best strategy right now was to run away from here.

After Jiang Chen and Big Yellow had fled a small distance from the scene, they easy some noisy sounds coming out from the sudden. All of a sudden, the skies above were filled with Black Crows. All of them flapped their wings and started crazily chasing Big Yellow and Jiang Chen. The leading Black Crow had a gigantic body, and was at least 15 meters tall, and it's cultivation base was at the Mid Divine Core realm.

"Oh my god!"

Big Yellow exclaimed, "So many Black Crows, I think there are at least a few hundred of them! Damn it! Buddy, luckily you were smart enough to ask me to run, if not, we would be trapped in an endless fight right now."